Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys actually believed they stopped a terrorist right as he was to leave the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys actually believed they stopped a terrorist right as he was to leave the USA?

get the fucck outta here....thats some hollywood bull**** i dont believe at all....what happened to the middle age white guy they caught on camera...now its a pakistan....

I agree but they have to feed the people with bull**** somehow.

Comment

it did look shady I'll give you that

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
        The whole thing was very likely done by the Mossad, to create anger against Muslims and thus more American support for Isreal. They are very crafty - their motto is something like "by deception we shall win".
        im not sure about israel being involved....but wasnt there an oil spill by BP that isnt getting covered by the news anymore? when obama ran he said we dont need offshore drilling, then last month he agreed to it....

also in india how did 1 gunman the one they have on camera survive....why didnt they light his ass up right then....also the guy who planned the attack was a us citizen and his family says he was a double agent...and he was tried by the usa for a crime done in india....look up "david headley"

not saying pakis aint crazy but something doesnt add up....

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          I agree but they have to feed the people with bull**** somehow.
          Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          get the fucck outta here....thats some hollywood bull**** i dont believe at all....what happened to the middle age white guy they caught on camera...now its a pakistan....
          Originally posted by 120 View Post
          it did look shady I'll give you that
          Agree with all the replies ... Something is very fishy about this whole scene.

I feel that, something is coming {In terms of legislation} and a few of these terrorist incidents will help to get it through with ease.

Comment

I do believe the 49er's signed PWill for 5 year's, $50 million. Yes sir.

Comment

Those pesky jews eh?

Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
                The whole thing was very likely done by the Mossad, to create anger against Muslims and thus more American support for Isreal. They are very crafty - their motto is something like "by deception we shall win".
                It's like 9/11 all over again...

LOL, stfu. Just kidding anyways. We all know the real perpetrator of 9/11

Comment

I believe whatever Fox News and my government tell me

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Agree with all the replies ... Something is very fishy about this whole scene.

I feel that, something is coming {In terms of legislation} and a few of these terrorist incidents will help to get it through with ease.
                    Yep....

Now Manhattan will look like Britain with millions of new surveillance cameras.

Thanks patsy!!

This dickhead was on a no-fly list and was allowed on a plane. Only patsies get that kind of "special" treatment.

The rest of us have to take off our shoes and hand them our ****ing hair gel.

Comment

Working...
                    X