No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a picture of yourself

There is a lot of idiotic morons on BS that are acting tough and talking **** all the time. In reality they don't know anything bout boxing or anything else about any type of fighting... so i dare y'all smartass idiots to post a picture of yourself and training video (heavy bag, pads, shadow, sparring, anything!!) so the whole world can see... respect to normal ppl on BS not all ppl here are bad....

so post your pics and vids...

starting from these jerkasses:

thehoff'sghost
    p4pking
    mickeyb
    lucky13
    ironside

i bet anyone of you that these idiots wouldn't dare to take chalenge and post their pics...!!!

There's already a thread for this in the adult lounge I believe.

< And that's me for the record.

Comment

Do you want the pic of my face or me shirtless?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        There's already a thread for this in the adult lounge I believe.

< And that's me for the record.
        Yo's I would rather look like Bernard Hopkins than you playa

Comment

Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post
          There is a lot of idiotic morons on BS that are acting tough and talking **** all the time. In reality they don't know anything bout boxing or anything else about any type of fighting... so i dare y'all smartass idiots to post a picture of yourself and training video (heavy bag, pads, shadow, sparring, anything!!) so the whole world can see... respect to normal ppl on BS not all ppl here are bad....

so post your pics and vids...

starting from these jerkasses:

thehoff'sghost
          p4pking
          mickeyb
          lucky13
          ironside

i bet anyone of you that these idiots wouldn't dare to take chalenge and post their pics...!!!
          WHat does looks have to do with respectability on a forum?

And whether you're a fighter or a fan, you only have an opinion on any matter regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
            WHat does looks have to do with respectability on a forum?And whether you're a fighter or a fan, you only have an opinion on any matter regardless.
            I guess he is going to E-strangle them once he see their pic..

Comment

Comment

my pic is in my profile

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                  WHat does looks have to do with respectability on a forum?

And whether you're a fighter or a fan, you only have an opinion on any matter regardless.
                  if someone is a dumbass that looks like fat cripple geek and has never boxed in his life he can't say ****.. and if someone talks someone else he is wack, he must prove himself better... hope u understand me

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                    I guess he is going to E-strangle them once he see their pic..
                    and you are still not posting your picture fat geek ******ed hating goat-****ing *******

Comment

Working...
                    X