Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight the winner of Hopkins/Jones II

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      nah i feel you gully..im just tired of him screaming joes name...
      Is he still doing it G?

I mean i know he use to do it like everyday before lol but since beating Taylor
      and fighting in this tourney his kinda let go off Joes Name..

But if his still doing it fuk sake change the record and im with you Don
      Joe should come back only if Froch though wins this tourney and you know the rest.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Is he still doing it G?

I mean i know he use to do it like everyday before lol but since beating Taylor
        and fighting in this tourney his kinda let go off Joes Name..

But if his still doing it fuk sake change the record and im with you Don
        Joe should come back only if Froch though wins this tourney and you know the rest.....
        yes sir..froch is back at it..calling joe jealous like he's done something joe hasnt

Comment

please joe..one more fight..come back and shut this guy froch up..he looked subpar with dirrell and is talking **** like he got a ko or pitched a shutout...joe i know you've gotten you're critisizm..but atleast when you were at 168 therre was no arguement that you were the man...give this clown the ass whooping he's been begging you for.....
          calzaghe has got nothing to prove. beat everybody and there is nobody left. the yanks say fight chad dawson.lol, chad who????? if the yanks had watched calzaghes fights, and im not just talking about his fights in america,then they would know he is head and shoulders above anybody in his divisions.

Comment

What if calzaghe managed to come out of retirement and beat the winner of the super 6 tourny?

That would be amazing lol

Comment

please joe..one more fight..come back and shut this guy froch up..he looked subpar with dirrell and is talking **** like he got a ko or pitched a shutout...joe i know you've gotten you're critisizm..but atleast when you were at 168 therre was no arguement that you were the man...give this clown the ass whooping he's been begging you for.....
              I thought everyone here hated Joe?

Make your minds up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

yes sir..froch is back at it..calling joe jealous like he's done something joe hasnt
                LOL. You're kidding Larry?

You mean because he was schooled by Dirrell and got the win he's talking **** about Super Joe?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

What's the record for most punches landed during a fight?

I think Calzaghe would break that record against Froch.

Comment

Calzaghe would still whoop all the super 6 without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      LOL. You're kidding Larry?

You mean because he was schooled by Dirrell and got the win he's talking **** about Super Joe?
                      yes sir..he says joe is jealous of his success..im tired of him talking about a man whos accomplishment ****s on his..and samurai..i never hated joe..i may not have approved of some things he did..but you gotta respect what he acheived..numbers dont lie..21 title defenses is 21 title defenses

Comment

Working...
                      X