Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
    When you work for Floyd, you better be a "yes man."
    Very true. In contrast, no such thing in the Pacquiao camp. Sample thread:

"Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on Outcome of Mayweather-Cotto"

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Very true. In contrast, no such thing in the Pacquiao camp. Sample thread:

"Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on Outcome of Mayweather-Cotto"
      Let me see, Pac thinks Floyd will win but Cotto has a chance while Roach thinks Floyd would stop Cotto. OMG such a difference of opinion. That's not a yes man at all.

Oscar has gone on record and predicted JMM, Mosley, Ortiz to beat Floyd. Take that for what is worth but that doesn't sound like a yes man either.

Comment

He was like a fly. His punches didn't hurt me.
        Your fcked up face sure told a different story Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
          So now Pacquiao's punches never hurt him, even though they made Oscar quit on his stool. Before Pacquiao's punches felt as hard as steroid cheats' Mosley and Vargas? Before he said the fight was a toss-up on the Jorge Lopez show when he wasn't promoting Floyd, now Floyd whoops Pac? Which is it?
          IV fluid infusions and weighing 145 lbs made Oscar quit , Steve Forbes would have made Oscar quit that night , when your that dehydrated youve got nothing , Roach said it wont go 3 rounds when he found out about the IV fluids .

Learn boxing and what it means to be totally weight drained !

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            All I know is that Oscar said that Pac didn't hit hard.

Then when the whole Floyd-Pac steroid thing broke out. He mentioned in his blog on The Ring website that when he got hit by Pac, he said it was like wow, the power was like getting hit by Mosley and Vargas. no coincidence on why he used those 2 names. Then he deleted that blog.

Now again he's with the Pac didn't hurt him or hits hard.

It doesn't matter if Pac hurt him or not. But, just the contradiction when it comes to Pac power is funny. But, I get it he is trying to fit his little promotional agenda.
            No doubt he has an agenda with all the Floyd ass kissing, I had no idea about that blog... that's pretty interesting.

Comment

DLH is a cross dressing queer. Hes still but hurt that Manny made that sissy quit like a the bltch he is. If Mannys punches didnt hurt you then why was your face swollen up and you couldnt continue...heheheee screw DLH only person on the exposed train is that She-Man cross dressing weird-o....

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Let me see, Pac thinks Floyd will win but Cotto has a chance while Roach thinks Floyd would stop Cotto. OMG such a difference of opinion. That's not a yes man at all.

Oscar has gone on record and predicted JMM, Mosley, Ortiz to beat Floyd. Take that for what is worth but that doesn't sound like a yes man either.
                It sounds like a yes man. Floyd knew those fools had no chance, so Oscar got the green light to convince dumb people otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  It sounds like a yes man. Floyd knew those fools had no chance, so Oscar got the green light to convince dumb people otherwise.
                  If that's the case then he would say Pac would beat Floyd.

Comment

Didn't he say something like "Mosley, Trinidad, Pacquiao - those punches all felt the same?"

Comment

Oscar, you idiot. Marquez already exposed Pacquiao for the all offense, two combination fighter he really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X