No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev Had Flashbacks of Huck Loss Before Jones KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev Had Flashbacks of Huck Loss Before Jones KO

During the later rounds of last Saturday's fight with former four division champion Roy Jones Jr., Russian cruiserweight Denis Lebedev began to have flashbacks of his close split decision loss to WBO champion Marco Huck from last December. Lebedev began to feel the pace of the fight slowing down in the later rounds, in the exact manner as the fight with Huck, which made Lebedev increase his pressure to eventually knock Jones out in the tenth round of their fight in Moscow's Dynamo Arena.

[Click Here To Read More]

"During this moment I also remembered the battle against Marco Huck in which, in the later rounds the fight slowed down. I thought [Jones] would come at me but he did not. Therefore, based on my past bitter experience, it was necessary to work until the very end"

Great thinking by Lebedev, some other boxers just let the rounds go by believing that they already have the fight. He didn't take chances, he started going forward and in the end got the result that he wanted.

Comment

No you just suck. Jones would have toyed with you and ended you at will in his prime.

Comment

jones better retire. his a crap old man

Comment

Working...
        X