No announcement yet.

Cotto To Vacate Belt If WBO Keeps Pushing For A Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto To Vacate Belt If WBO Keeps Pushing For A Title Fight

Just saw it on the news here. I think Cotto should just do it and throw that WBO belt on the trash can!
    Last edited by Animalistic 3.0; 08-14-2009, 04:56 PM.

omg just stfu already about the damn belt. Cotto can vacate and it the fight will still be for the WBO belt cotto doesn't have a choice in the matter so it will be a symbolic act if anything, which isn't proving much since it was a vacant belt cotto picked up in the first place, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      omg just stfu already about the damn belt. Cotto can vacate and it the fight will still be for the WBO belt cotto doesn't have a choice in the matter so it will be a symbolic act if anything, which isn't proving much since it was a vacant belt cotto picked up in the first place, get over it.
      To bad he didn't have the balls to take on Williams for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Someone needs some anger management counseling

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          To bad he didn't have the balls to take on Williams for it.
          Williams or Mosley? Mosley was the bigger money/legacy fight. Williams lost the next year vs Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
            nah, just getting a lil tired of one day the fight isn't for the belt, the next day it is, the next it isn't again, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
              Homie, What happened with Cotto's L-E-V-E-R-A-G-E for not putting the belt up for grabs with his bout with Pacquiao?

Comment

manny will win the belt if he vacates or not but i hope cotto throws it in the trash. To piss them off and other org.

Comment

I can't believe Cotto is still bitching about the stupid WBO belt .
                  He didn't even won it against a real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    I can't believe Cotto is still bitching about the stupid WBO belt .
                    He didn't even won it against a real champion.
                    i can't believe cotto stans are still crying about the WBO strap!!!!

the WBO is on the line whether cotto vacates or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X