Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Steward offered to fight Haye's coach, Groves gets in bro's faces.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
    Maybe its just me, but I would like to see how Manny Steward would look in that fight. lol.
    I would love to see the footage of him pissed off.

Comment

If I was Wlad I wouldn't let Vitali near the presser, it looks like he need Vitali to intimidate Haye when he can do that on his own, this should be a great fight, all the talk stops soon and we shall see who prevails, Haye's best chance is to go for it early before Wlad gets to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Haye and his team are a bunch of low-class scumbags.
        Yeah win or lose Im let down by him. This **** is pathetic. I have said for a long time now that I really wanted to be a fan of Haye. I tried really hard. But the more the dog barks the less he bites. He is coming in knowing he needs to land a huge shot or he is getting outclasses and koed in one sided, boring fashion. If he loses this fight now, he might as well go into hiding. There is no coming back from **** like this if you cant back it up.

Comment

Haye 10-0 in the mental warfare department...Wlad's slipping

Comment

Groves is a piece of crap English bum. He would get decimated by any decent fighter at 168.

Comment

Groves should be careful that Vitali doesn't accidently step on him.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                Maybe its just me, but I would like to see how Manny Steward would look in that fight. lol.
                Stewart was a National Golden Gloves Champ. He'd fuk that limey sideways.

Comment

Gotta admit I lol'd at 'we're in trouble now, the hard one is here'.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                    Groves is a piece of crap English bum. He would get decimated by any decent fighter at 168.
                    But not the Jay..mes Degale because he haaaas the flashy flash weetch make heem a b-u-m.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      But not the Jay..mes Degale because he haaaas the flashy flash weetch make heem a b-u-m.
                      Take that stupid sombrero off your head and address me in English you stupid border jumping twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X