No announcement yet.

No Bigger Coward in Boxing than Lamar "Kid Fire" Parks? Fought while HIV +

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bigger Coward in Boxing than Lamar "Kid Fire" Parks? Fought while HIV +

Remember him? I was watching YouTube and BloodBoxing dropped a video on him, Kid Fire was also one of my favorite fighters to watch.

But when it was found out that he was HIV positive and infected several women including his fiancee who died of AIDS, and he lied to her about his disease, the guy became the biggest coward in boxing.

HE had a friend dress up as him to give blood tests. He was supposed to fight Gerald McLellan but got popped for HIV. At the time Aids was mainly a gay and bisexual disease, Lamar was probably Bisexual on the low and not telling his woman he was banging other men without protection. Dude has no conscious.

read this article on him disgusting. I bet you to this day he is still banging chicks without protection.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...7&slug=1934622

In a telephone interview from Greenville, S.C., Gail Clark said Parks told Samantha, "Don't believe the doctors; they don't know what they're talking about," when she tested positive in June 1993.

Parks fought three times after June 1993. Because they were not title fights, AIDS tests were neither required nor conducted. Parks won each time to put himself in position again to fight for the title.

"Sam never told us," said Gail Clark, "or we could've started treatment. I know a lot about AIDS now. I know people can live 10 to 15 years with the virus before getting it (AIDS) if they're healthy."

The Parks family has refused all interviews and frequently changes phone numbers.

"This isn't about vengeance," said Clark, who buried her daughter Aug. 27. "He's still trying to mess up other women. . . . That's why I went public. He's got to be stopped. He's a deadly weapon.

thats why we need better testing,

Comment

What a monster

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        thats why we need better testing,
        They mandatory test for HIV now, I think Bob Arum was the one who pushed for the commission to test after what Parks did.

"It's a very sorry situation," promoter Bob Arum said yesterday. "It's preposterous that in a sport like boxing that testing isn't mandatory. You should think of the other fighter first."

Comment

I remember that once they found out tommy Morrison had aids they never allows him to fight again

Comment

Tommy Morrison also tried to get boxing fights while having aids, denying he was sick all his life and claiming he had tested negative. When he was asked to pass an hiv test to get licensed he jumped to mma and fought, at least once, at an indian reservation so he didn't have to get licensed nor tested. He got himself pec implants so he didn't look physically sick, check the pic below. He died of aids related complications in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I remember that once they found out tommy Morrison had aids they never allows him to fight again
              Ya he got pulled out of a fight because of it. What's strange is that he fought years later.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                nope, they allowed him to fight again years later

Comment

Although Tommy still fought with HIV, he never knowingly knew he had it and hid it like Parks did, Tommy never knew he had it until he got tested positive an they pulled him. He was delusional and in denial though after the fact.

Plus when he fought later on his opponent knew he had hiv and still fought him so its not the same as hiding your illness, you cant really feel sorry for his opponent because they were willing to fight Tommy.

While Parks knew he had HIV for years, and still fight, had a friend blood test and even infected women including his fiancee with it and told her the doctors were lying, but Parks was the only man she slept with. This was when HIV was very very very scary, it still is but when it first came on the scene it was that red alert illness.

Dude was foul. yet knowingly infected his chick. I wonder why they didn't put this dude on deathrow for what he did?

Comment

What the ****, they didn't test for HIV unless it was a title fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X