Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official thread for candidates of Knockout of the Year 2014 in GIF form...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will have to pick froch for ko of the year so far

Comment

Comment

Andy Lee's was dramatic af lol. I like his or Froch

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          I got you.

Alexander Povetkin vs Manual Charr...

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I got you.

Alexander Povetkin vs Manual Charr...

never saw this fight but wow great combination

Comment

A lot of boxing still left but right now I'd have to give it to Froch or Walters. I just can't give to unknown boxers because they KO'd some scrub nobody knows, despite how savage it might have been. The KO has to have meaning as in they beat a recognizable or decent opponent. That means more than brutally knocking out some taxi driver on the prelim of a Friday Nights Fight card IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                A lot of boxing still left but right now I'd have to give it to Froch or Walters. I just can't give to unknown boxers because they KO'd some scrub nobody knows, despite how savage it might have been. The KO has to have meaning as in they beat a recognizable or decent opponent. That means more than brutally knocking out some taxi driver on the prelim of a Friday Nights Fight card IMO.
                The Walters KO meant absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  The Walters KO meant absolutely nothing.
                  You're right, and perhaps that was a bad example as the Postol KO victory means more. However, Walters KO'd a fighter most of us know and made people start to recognize him for the future. Knocking out a past his prime Darchinyan is still better than destroying some random bum.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I agree to an extent, however, in this thread I would like to expose the lesser known KO's that are still exciting to watch.

Comment

Lemieux/Guerrero and Rubio/Spada?

Comment

Working...
                      X