Worst fighter turned commentator contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Khan wins all the polls
    People hate Khan so much on this forum they say his missus is ugly. haha.

However, he's truly a poor commentator.

Comment

Lennox Lewis it ain't even close. The only words he could say properly were absolutely and definitely, but besides that he couldn't even form sentences. See mayweather judah... The fight is better without the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Jim Watt is an absolute legend, I don't want to hear anything else!

"He's hurrrt! He's Huurrrt!!

I am gonna keep entertaining NSB with this photo.

THIS is why Jim Watt is both the ATG, P4P BEST AND WORST commentator in the sport.
        Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 02-09-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

"We often talk about great commentators, and often a fighter can serve well as an expert commentator as they often have angles and information that your normal broadcaster simply doesn't possess.

Of course, I'm talking about the likes of Roy Jones jr"

I dislike and disagree with your assumption and premise that he is a great commentator who adds to the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
            Lennox Lewis it ain't even close. The only words he could say properly were absolutely and definitely, but besides that he couldn't even form sentences. See mayweather judah... The fight is better without the sound.
            Haha

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post

I am gonna keep entertaining NSB with this photo.

THIS is why Jim Watt is both the ATG, P4P BEST AND WORST commentator in the sport.
              I saw that the other day.

Not only does Jim Watt deserve to be named commentator of the year. He also deserves to be named human being of the year.

Comment

Roy Jones is #1 worst.

I would like him more if he learned how to speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I saw that the other day.

Not only does Jim Watt deserve to be named commentator of the year. He also deserves to be named human being of the year.
                  When I read some of those phrases and imagine him saying it, it just gets me so much...hilarious, ahhh what a legend - any personal favourites?

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Roy Jones is #1 worst.

I would like him more if he learned how to speak English.
                  Dude, off topic but why do the basketball players slugging it out in your sig look like Tommy Hearns and Chris Byrd to me

Comment

Great thread! I would pick Lennox Lewis out of all the guys you listed because I don't like boring commentators.

Comment

George "after the fighters the referee is the most important person in the ring" Foreman

He was kind of funny and he was as consistent as a fine Swiss time piece with his love of power punchers so it was always easy to see where he was going to come from in a fight so I didn't mind him much but he provided very little wisdom for a guy who had been around as along as him.

Comment

Working...
                      X