Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO may be going dark on Oct 6th as an acceptable foe for Broner could not be found

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Why not Abril vs Reese (forgot why the fight fell thru) as originally planned. While Bogere fights Broner? Or the other way around. Can always do Abril vs Broner too. But not sure what Broner's ranking with the WBA looks like tho.
    it was bogere who chose abril for a belt. that has nothing to do with broner at all. that's a very good fight in its own right.

Comment

I think he'll fight November 3rd now, because Mitchell-Banks moved there, so it seems logical that's when they'll move Broner's fight to.

I doubt the DeMarco-Molina winner will be ready 2 months later, why not Broner vs. Rees/Beltran???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I think he'll fight November 3rd now, because Mitchell-Banks moved there, so it seems logical that's when they'll move Broner's fight to.

I doubt the DeMarco-Molina winner will be ready 2 months later, why not Broner vs. Rees/Beltran???
        they tried beltran but HBO seems yo have rejected him.

Comment

Well that's dumb. They were going to air Broner-Clay/Sykes in May, and they did Broner-Escobedo, but they won't do Broner-Beltran??? Beltran is a Top 10 LW and coming off a win over Lundy, would be a very solid fight.

I guess they should try Broner vs. Rees, the only other solid fight available really.

Comment

Well that's dumb. They were going to air Broner-Clay/Sykes in May, and they did Broner-Escobedo, but they won't do Broner-Beltran??? Beltran is a Top 10 LW and coming off a win over Lundy, would be a very solid fight.

I guess they should try Broner vs. Rees, the only other solid fight available really.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              it was bogere who chose abril for a belt. that has nothing to do with broner at all. that's a very good fight in its own right.
              I know it has nothing to do with Broner. Im just throwing out there a possible scenario/match ups. But who knows wth is going on behind the curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lol...that's an interesting take on it. completely ******ed but interesting.
                its a rettarded take aimed for ******s quite like you

Comment

Working...
                X