Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! Floyd telling Gatti he will crush him (MUST SEE)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
    reported for breaking the forum code of conduct. disrespectful and offensive language, not to mention uncalled for and unwanted. please, next time think before you post and hopefully you learn something from this experience.

u calling floyd a chicken and a runner offends me.....should i report u for that.......?????

Comment

a self proclaimed A class fighter dominates a C class fighter. good job but the question is what is an A class doing fighting a C class fighter anyway? shouldn't it had been A vs A?

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
        reported for breaking the forum code of conduct. disrespectful and offensive language, not to mention uncalled for and unwanted. please, next time think before you post and hopefully you learn something from this experience.

If calling another poster ******ed was grounds for a ban there would be no BS forum....get over it!!!!

Comment

He doesnt say to pac though huh lol.......instead he's accusing pac of being on steroids cause pac's an "extraordinary fighter" lol......

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            that has nothing to do with anything......i just haven't seen this 1 before and thought it was a great interview from both fighters and thought i would share it with everyone......why are u so upset????
            upset??im not upset my point is just gatti is a great fighter and you posted a floyd video from before trash talking him gatti is dead no need to rub this shet out just to make ur god floyd look good???

thread title alone is pretty offensive IMO
            Last edited by carts; 02-28-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing amateur View Post
              a self proclaimed a class fighter dominates a c class fighter. Good job but the question is what is an a class doing fighting a c class fighter anyway? Shouldn't it had been a vs a?
              exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                upset??im not upset my point is just gatti is a great fighter and you posted a floyd video from before trash talking him gatti is dead no need to rub this shet out just to make ur god floyd look good???

thread title alone is pretty offensive IMO

No one else sems to find it offensive............i think it's prob got more to do with the fact u are a floyd hater.............

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  No one else sems to find it offensive............i think it's prob got more to do with the fact u are a floyd hater.............
                  no im a gatti fan..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
                    a self proclaimed A class fighter dominates a C class fighter. good job but the question is what is an A class doing fighting a C class fighter anyway? shouldn't it had been A vs A?
                    Originally posted by DR.ORGY View Post
                    exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Pac v Diaz

Or Pac v Hatton (whom Roach called not very good)

or Pac v Cotto ( whom Roach said was completely shot after Margarito)

or Pac v ODLH (whom Roach said could not pull the trigger and lost before the fight even began because he could not safely make 147)

My point is it does not really matter. Floyd calls everyone a C class fighter......or a C lister...or one dimensional.......he cried like a baby after he won this fight........what could be more respectful to gatti than that?????

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                      no im a gatti fan..

every1 is a gatti fan.........

Comment

Working...
                      X