No announcement yet.

JMM vs Diaz II in Movie Theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Diaz II in Movie Theaters

Are any of you planning on watching the fight at a movie theater?
    Did anyone see the Mayweather/Mosley fight in a theater?

I'm interested in the experience of seeing a fight on a big screen but the Marquez/Diaz fight is $25 in theaters here in L.A. and for that price I'd rather a friend and I just get it on PPV at home or spend the money at a bar where it's being shown for free.

Am curious about the theater experience though...

I watched Hopkins-Jones II in the theater. It's nice to pay a lot less money and get to watch it on the big screen. The only reason I don't go to all fights at the theater is because my friend I watch the fights with records all them and burns them for me. I would definitley say go to it. Though when I went it was only me and about 5 other people scattered around the theater, I think it would be better with a bigger crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ash View Post
      Are any of you planning on watching the fight at a movie theater?
      Did anyone see the Mayweather/Mosley fight in a theater?

I'm interested in the experience of seeing a fight on a big screen but the Marquez/Diaz fight is $25 in theaters here in L.A. and for that price I'd rather a friend and I just get it on PPV at home or spend the money at a bar where it's being shown for free.

Am curious about the theater experience though...
      $25.00! You guys are getting raped over there. They're only charging $15 in Queens. For that price I might head out on a solo mission or see if they are playing it for free at Jack Dempsey's.

Comment

Working...
      X