No announcement yet.

simple as one Blood test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple as one Blood test.

How many people still think the balls in Manny's court for blood testing?

Not really. USADA would ask for more than one blood test. How many blood tests did Mayweather and Mosley take for their fight? This fight needs to happen soon.

Comment

He's gonna try that cut off bull**** to TRY to make it look like he actually wants to fight. It's supposed to be RANDOM.. Not a cutoff date so that you'll know when they're gonna stop testing. That makes no sense. Pac knows this that's why he trys that **** with the 24 day cut off date bull****.

Comment

It's not one blood test.

Comment

this fight aint ever gonna happen so calm down. Floyd will win anyway.

the blame is on both party.

we all know this fight wud have happened if floyd never asked for blood test.

at the same time this fight wud have happened if pac agreed to take the blood test.
          Last edited by Blubba; 05-02-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

How about one blood test with no cut off date? That would be a good compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              this fight aint ever gonna happen so calm down. Floyd will win anyway.

the blame is on both party.

we all know this fight wud have happened if floyd never asked for blood test.

at the same time this fight wud have happened if pac agreed to take the blood test.
              is it though. I mean truth be told how many excuses and variations of reasons why one human being can't take blood tests? If this fight does not go down at this point is it really Floyds fault. A year ago everyone here knew nothing about PED's or EPO now it seems that everyone has been educated in that subject. we all know how masking agents can be used we all know how other fighters ofthe past cheat. So why when one fighter chooses to take the high roads and one claims to be " God powered" should there be any reason for these tests not to be done? They both say thier clean but one goes threw with it and the other just talks and acts clean. This is a sport if i'm in it i have just as much respect to not be cheating when i fight my opponet. Trash talk is all fair game. using something that can really damage someone as well as the person using drugs is not clean or fair by any means. So why, why should it be the failings of both and not just one?

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                is it though. I mean truth be told how many excuses and variations of reasons why one human being can't take blood tests? If this fight does not go down at this point is it really Floyds fault. A year ago everyone here knew nothing about PED's or EPO now it seems that everyone has been educated in that subject. we all know how masking agents can be used we all know how other fighters ofthe past cheat. So why when one fighter chooses to take the high roads and one claims to be " God powered" should there be any reason for these tests not to be done? They both say thier clean but one goes threw with it and the other just talks and acts clean. This is a sport if i'm in it i have just as much respect to not be cheating when i fight my opponet. Trash talk is all fair game. using something that can really damage someone as well as the person using drugs is not clean or fair by any means. So why, why should it be the failings of both and not just one?
                what r u saying that pacquiao is all to blame? r u telling me this fight wud not have happened if the drug thing was not put in floyds head by his father?

50/50 was agreed, weight penalties, ring size, gloves, all agreed and then u know what happened next...

tell me if floyd never thought of blood test, what other reason wud this fight not had happened?

this is none of floyd's fault and all pacquiaos? yr obvously too much of a floyd fan to see it from a neutral perspective.
                Last edited by Blubba; 05-02-2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

If NSAC implement there own version of blood test, both Pac and Flyod should fight. Otherwise both Flyod and Pac can retire for all I care. But then again Flyod already said the he will only fight Pac on his terms of blood testing, otherwise "no fight". WTF? Flyod is not NSAC. Stupid ducker never wants to fight Pac!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X