Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Mosley to be shown In Movie Theaters (According To Mayweather)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Droid View Post
    Thanks for the lesson man. Appreciate it.
    you need lessons on sucking co(k...wtf!!! dude dont put that on the net like that...Is that what you do in Spokane LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
      That's not a good insult, you dont tell people to go do something they like. Tell him to go get some ***** or something that will get under his skin.
      Hey man sorry I brought your mom home late last night...I had her working late ....ehehehehehehehe

Comment

He's obviously a troll. He does this in every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Hey man sorry I brought your mom home late last night...I had her working late ....ehehehehehehehe
          Aww man its coo, I would have went to sleep but your mom keep me up late. All the tricks she taught me last night, we got her bed so soaked that we had to move it to your room. She told me that you liked to suck on your pillow so i left a white present there. I know you slept good last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
            Aww man its coo, I would have went to sleep but your mom keep me up late. All the tricks she taught me last night, we got her bed so soaked that we had to move it to your room. She told me that you liked to suck on your pillow so i left a white present there. I know you slept good last night.
            hahahahahaha nice lol gotta watch the game ... catch ya later... Dont get to close to Droid...the **** is contagious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Droid View Post
              He's obviously a troll. He does this in every thread.
              Bone Head

Comment

Working...
              X