This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    What, he's a yank?? isn't he rock M.city avi in the past and was the biggest City lover in this thread? or maybe i'm confusing with someone else.
    You definitely confusing me with someone else **** Citeh

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Why you mad at me bro Coquelin is out for few months you could use that as an excuse for another mediocre year
      I'm not mad at you. It's cute when Yanks feel comfortable enough to comment on football.

It's like when your wife or girlfriend tries to get into it. You don't take them seriously but you appreciate the effort

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I'm not mad at you. It's cute when Yanks feel comfortable enough to comment on football.

It's like when your wife or girlfriend tries to get into it. You don't take them seriously but you appreciate the effort
        So you're saying your lover is a fat yank? that explains a lot of the animosity you feel towards murica

Comment

Yeah **** Citeh!!! Juve gonna blast them in ass this wid week, they go high and mighty after raping liliput like gladbach and sevilla come thursday citeh gonna choke on dybala's cum.

Comment

So who do you support?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              So who do you support?
              Well since us yanks are glory hunters it's obviously not Arsenal

Comment

Well since us yanks are glory hunters it's obviously not Arsenal
                Hilarious!

And also because you didn't get into football until a few years ago.

Now answer the question
                Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-22-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• on a slightly different note about Arsenal, was anybody else there when James DeGale came out at half time to show off his title after beating Direll? It should have been a quality moment but to me it just felt really awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    Ronaldo needs a great team around him to be good like Man U 2008 like Madrid under Mourinho and Ancelotti, People always like to mention that messi hasnt accomplished anything with his national team but what has Ronaldo, Messi has been to two major tournament finals which were very close
                    Outside of Pepe, Ronaldo doesn't really have any stand out team mates in the national side. I figure some people may claim Moutinho and sh.t like that but c'mon.

Mascherano, Di Maria, Aguero, Pastore, etc etc etc. Really?

Argentina is stacked compared to Portugal.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Outside of Pepe, Ronaldo doesn't really have any stand out team mates in the national side. I figure some people may claim Moutinho and sh.t like that but c'mon.

Mascherano, Di Maria, Aguero, Pastore, etc etc etc. Really?

Argentina is stacked compared to Portugal.
                      Oh **** I just looked at the portugal team they have players from the championship yeah youre right still proves my point that he needs a great team around him for him to be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X