No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Your entire sig is made to diss Floyd fans.............yet you post a Floyd thread?
    It's because he is obsessed with Floyd and his fans. I came in here to make that very point.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This is the first time I ever heard of Floyd ever being friends with this guy, when I clicked the article I thought it was the 55 year old Isiah Thomas of the Detroit Pistons the real Isiah Thomas.

Who buys a guy they barely know a bentley? I mean dang dude you must really want homeboy to be your friend.

This ball player could afford his own bentley, also I could understand if he gave someone like that old man who walked to work for 20 years a new car, or someone who needed one. Floyd does things that reach of insecurity and narcissism.

Money cant buy you love or real friendship Floyd father never taught him crap about life no wonder this dude is dysfunctional as hell.

Floyd should have learned his lesson when he bought his son a bently golf cart only for the boy to call him a COWARD, money cannot buy you love or respect.

So they're not friends just because some random guy named hectari on NSB never heard of them being friends? Get real.

Floyd went to two Phoenix Suns games in the preseason and was shown on camera chatting with Thomas before and after the games in both games. This was over 4 months ago. Who knows how much longer before that they knew each other.

So obviously you "not hearing about Floyd being friends with this guy" means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Floyd's fans deserve to be dissed for rooting for such a jackass. Actions have consequences.
        Last edited by stuff jones; 02-08-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Floyd's going to be fighting till he's 50 the way he goes through money

His next retirement will only be for 2 years, bank on it.
          Worry about your own pesos mexican.

That trash in your avatar will be 50 before he fights somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            This is the first time I ever heard of Floyd ever being friends with this guy, when I clicked the article I thought it was the 55 year old Isiah Thomas of the Detroit Pistons the real Isiah Thomas.

Who buys a guy they barely know a bentley? I mean dang dude you must really want homeboy to be your friend.

This ball player could afford his own bentley, also I could understand if he gave someone like that old man who walked to work for 20 years a new car, or someone who needed one. Floyd does things that reach of insecurity and narcissism.

Money cant buy you love or real friendship Floyd father never taught him crap about life no wonder this dude is dysfunctional as hell.

Floyd should have learned his lesson when he bought his son a bently golf cart only for the boy to call him a COWARD, money cannot buy you love or respect.

Really dude, give that shit a rest ....

Are you upset that you don't know who Floyd is friends with, or just upset?

You don't know anything about the friendship these two sports figures have, yet you presume to know all, see all, from the sideline of BoxingScene

Judging by your post, you seem to have some borderline professional required issues.

Some of you guys need some help .... seriously!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              So they're not friends just because some random guy named hectari on NSB never heard of them being friends? Get real.

Floyd went to two Phoenix Suns games in the preseason and was shown on camera chatting with Thomas before and after the games in both games. This was over 4 months ago. Who knows how much longer before that they knew each other.

So obviously you "not hearing about Floyd being friends with this guy" means absolutely nothing.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Really dude, give that shit a rest ....

Are you upset that you don't know who Floyd is friends with, or just upset?

You don't know anything about the friendship these two sports figures have, yet you presume to know all, see all, from the sideline of BoxingScene

Judging by your post, you seem to have some borderline professional required issues.

Some of you guys need some help .... seriously!!!

Comment

Working...
              X