No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Say what you want... will break records, $100M payday.... blah, blah, blah.... same stuff they said about Pacquiao, and Floyd failed to grow a set, made Manny wait for over 4 years and to this day, on the heals of Manny being handed two straight losses, Floyd is still too scared to fight Pacquiao. He says it's about money now, Manny is on the down hill, he's a tough sell (BS), but before the losses, Floyd is all about presenting the illusion, he's ready able and willing to make the biggest fights, yet he's not. He's looking for the biggest payday, for the least amount of risk. Hence why he made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 years; Floyd was hoping to catch them past their prime, beaten up, and a lot less risky to his manufactured "0", than to fight those guys, or Pacquaio in their prime. Same with Canelo... they talk it up like they are ready to lock horns with Canelo, but that won't happen either. When is Boxing going to realize Floyd Mayweather Junior is a puzzy, has no ballz. What a fraud.
    Look at you trying to rewrite history. Every boxing analyst, writer, announcer, reporter and fan who follows boxing knows that Floyd wanted Mosley long time ago. When Mosley was asked about Floyd, he said he wanted a vacation and why don't he fight Oscar. He wanted no parts of it. The guy(Money) has been p4p for years and everyone in the sport knew his talent level. To be realistic and logical, it's more likely fighters would have ducked him instead of the other way around. If I was a greedy promoter trying to develop the next big superstar so I could get stupid paid, I would not let my star anywhere near Floyd in his prime. Not because my fighter would lose, but because how bad he might make my fighter look. That's the risk fighting Floyd, he might make u look like garbage and ruin your earning power from then on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      See your still doing it! Blinding yourself from all of Floyd's duckery! I dont care what you put on your sig! I will say it again, "Pac ducked Floyd in 09!" See? Debating is not about winning, or losing! Its about getting down to the facts! You want none of the facts! Ya just cant stop ryding that D canya boy? LOL
      You wanna talk facts? Here they are- from the beginning Floyd told Arum/Pac take the test, Pac gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered from this and Pac/Arum never accepted these terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that and the fight will never again be worth that kind of money. If you're looking for a reason why the fight never took place, knock on Bob Arums door

Comment

• [QUOTE=Boxing Bob;12903109]You wanna talk facts? Here they are- from the beginning Floyd told Arum/Pac take the test, Pac gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered from this and Pac/Arum never accepted these terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that and the fight will never again be worth that kind of money. If you're looking for a reason why the fight never took place, knock on Bob Arums door[/QUOTE

Nah **** that he demanded 100% of the revenue, admitted he was scared for his health, and demanded that arum had to die for the fight to happen! Thats Floyd4ya!

Comment

• I don't think Floyd cares about breaking records.

May-Pac would have dwarfed May-Canelo but it never came off.

Seriously just announce Floyd's opponent and let's be done with all this meaningless crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Grustler is an annoying person. When I read his garbage, I think to myself, this mofo takes internet business so seriously. Calm down son. Floyd was scared of Pac and demanded testing because of it.
            Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Calm down Grustler, why you post so much like it's your job. You ain't getting paid son.
            he is pretty obsessive. i wonder if he thinks floyd will eventually notice him and start paying him? that's what some of these people actually think.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
              he is pretty obsessive. i wonder if he thinks floyd will eventually notice him and start paying him? that's what some of these people actually think.
              This guy is still mad that Floyd didn't take him to the prom.

Comment

Working...
              X