No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler and Allan Green Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler and Allan Green Go Face To Face

Three-time super-middleweight world champion Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) will be moving up in weight on May 19 when he clashes with fellow Super Six World Boxing Classic contestant & power puncher Allan Green (31-3, 21 KOs) on May 19. The battle at Copenhagen´s PARKEN Stadium will be contested at light heavyweight, with the WBC World Championship (Silver) at stake. The winner will be in line to face WBC Light Heavyweight Champion Bernard Hopkins, who takes on Chad Dawson in Atlantic City on April 28.

[Click Here To Read More]

Waaaar kessler!

Comment

LMAO @ the WBC and their BS "Silver" belts!

Comment

I'm gonna take Green in this fight. As the fight gets closer i'll open it to some bets

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I'm gonna take Green in this fight. As the fight gets closer i'll open it to some bets
          Green has no chance in this fight, Kessler might not be same fighter that once faced Calzaghe but Green is weak willed and will most probably wilt as the fight progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            How can you have confidence in a fighter that doesn't have confidence in himself?

Comment

Kesslar should take this one! If he fights like he did against Froch, and Green fights like he did against Ward and Johnson, it should be a pretty easy night for the Viking Warrior!

Wonder if Sho. will pick this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
                How can you have confidence in a fighter that doesn't have confidence in himself?
                I think he'll rise to the occasion for this fight. I wouldn't pick him if this was a prime Kessler, but Mikkel isn't the same anymore. If you think differently then we can place a bet, although you don't have many points.

Comment

Hopefully Kessler will do better than Ward.

Comment

Kessler could be rusty but will be good to see him in action again. Would like to see him vs Hopkins too, when time comes.

Comment

Working...
                    X