Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If David Haye Didn't Have An Injured Foot Would He Have Beaten Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not the injury which effected his performance, it was the injections and..? he underestimated how athletic Wladimir Kiltschko was...

The injections he was talking where numbing agents/anti inflammatory, and if you inject too much of these..? you muscles functioning will be effected...

He complained that his leg felt numb...

The game plan was to ambush Wladimir Kiltschlo with 2 phase attacks, David Haye was doing everything perfect accept following up with the 2 phase of attack...

He would nullify Wladimir Kiltschko's offense and then ambush = That is phase 1, now he has Wladimir Kiltschko backing up or grabbing and holding....

This....IS WHERE Adam Booth planned on the Second Phase of attack! but for some reason David Haye never implemented the attack....

He would just ether back off, or get tied up on the inside...

And the whole night basically went on and on like that, anybody that knows boxing knows! that technically David Haye and Wladimir Kiltschko both nullified each other!

I think if they ever have a rematch David Haye will be committed more to the second phase of attack! against slower heavyweights his first wave of attack 95% of the time is causing serious damage! against Wladimir Kiltschko you need Two phase attacks....

Note: I have not made this up, i am from England and have seen numerous interviews where Adam Booth explained the 2 phase attack! David Haye was not beaten up, he just failed to implement the 2 phase of attack!
    Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 05-08-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      He definitely wasn't the laughing stock among a lot of boxers because if you've ever boxed before you know that no matter which toe is messed up it can totally mess up your game. Just because it was "little" toe it still could have caused a "big" problem.
      listen man... people wanted Haye to be superhuman legend and blitz Wlad.. many are disappointed he never won and will never forgive him..

I understand where you are coming from though

Comment

Its funny how the people who laugh at David Haye are mostly people who have never fought a single time in their lives before, so they don't know how hard it is to go 12 rounds with a Klitschko and make it competitive.

Quit drinking the kool-aid and stop mocking david haye, he had an amazing career, gave us many exciting fights, and his fight against Wlad wasn't as bad as people make it out to be considering David couldn't push off the back foot. If his shoulder heals he could still obliterate any heavyweight today not named Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
          Its funny how the people who laugh at David Haye are mostly people who have never fought a single time in their lives before, so they don't know how hard it is to go 12 rounds with a Klitschko and make it competitive.

Quit drinking the kool-aid and stop mocking david haye, he had an amazing career, gave us many exciting fights, and his fight against Wlad wasn't as bad as people make it out to be considering David couldn't push off the back foot. If his shoulder heals he could still obliterate any heavyweight today not named Wlad.
          It was an embarrasment and davey flopped on the mat all night.

Comment

I once respected Haye, but after the Wlad fight I looked at him differently. He totally flopped in what was his career-defining fight. His excuses aside, he didn't have enough to beat Wlad. Unifying the ultra-weak cruiserweight division was fine, but the way he had Tyson Fury at the end of a string should mean Haye never boxes again - I think the laws of Karma will catch up with him.

Comment

Sure he would!

if it only wasn't for that little pinky bustard.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                It was an embarrasment and davey flopped on the mat all night.
                You people call Haye an embarrassment without even knowing the meaning of the word. Ortiz quitting is embarrassing, Haye giving his best for 12 rounds against wladimir klitschko is not. Haye had an injured foot, combined with wlads pushing was why he kept falling. Nonetheless if you watched the fight you would see that haye landed some very good shots to wlads head and had wlad holding on for dear life in the 12th, which is more than anyone else has done in the last 10 years.

Once again, quit drinking the kool-aid and quit hating on David Haye just because you think everyone else is doing it. He had an amazing career and one off night against Wlad and gave it his best. A lot of his big shots missed wlads chin by inches, if his backfoot wasn't hurt, who knows.

Comment

If Haye doesn't hurt his toe, he beats Wlad from pillar to post.

Comment

I'm tired of excuses about toes, socks, shoes all that stuff. Just do foot exercises or something. Wear some of those dr scholl's gel things.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
                      You people call Haye an embarrassment without even knowing the meaning of the word. Ortiz quitting is embarrassing, Haye giving his best for 12 rounds against wladimir klitschko is not. Haye had an injured foot, combined with wlads pushing was why he kept falling. Nonetheless if you watched the fight you would see that haye landed some very good shots to wlads head and had wlad holding on for dear life in the 12th, which is more than anyone else has done in the last 10 years.

Once again, quit drinking the kool-aid and quit hating on David Haye just because you think everyone else is doing it. He had an amazing career and one off night against Wlad and gave it his best. A lot of his big shots missed wlads chin by inches, if his backfoot wasn't hurt, who knows.
                      if he didnt talk so much crap before the fight or not blame his little pinkie toe he probably wouldnt have taken so much heat. I give him credit for going the distance and absorbing a couple big right hands but that little pinkie toe excuse was just so wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X