Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell happened to mundine's defense against clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell happened to mundine's defense against clottey?

seriously i thought he was a defensive genius according to the Australian commentators anyways , but what happened to it during the clottey fight he looked rather amateurish

That right hand Mundine threw before the first knockdown was probably one of the most pathetic shots Clottey had ever seen.

Comment

never seen mundine fight, seen some highlights, maybe some short clips, all i know is i feel like he's a bum from what little i've seen

so probabley the level of class

Comment

please tell me that aint the guy that has been sayin he wanted floyd ????
        he aint got the tools to be a sparring partner of floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
          please tell me that aint the guy that has been sayin he wanted floyd ????
          he aint got the tools to be a sparring partner of floyd .
          Yup, it's the same guy bro. He always claims to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
            seriously i thought he was a defensive genius according to the Australian commentators anyways , but what happened to it during the clottey fight he looked rather amateurish

thanks for the link.

Comment

Clottey beat that man down, glad to see Clottey back in action though.

Comment

That referee was counting slow during those knockdowns.

Mundine's defense is decent but, at a certain level of opposition, people will find holes in it. Shane must have been just too old to take advantage of this.

This could also be looked at as Mundine getting old over night. Since 2008, this dude went from super middleweight to middleweight back to super middleweight to jr middleweight to middleweight back to jr middleweight. Playing musical chairs with weight classes could have messed him up.

Comment

Working...
                X