Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUDIO: Freddie Roach "Who The F*** is Bradley?! We'll Fight Martinez @150lbs!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUDIO: Freddie Roach "Who The F*** is Bradley?! We'll Fight Martinez @150lbs!!!!!

"Timothy Bradley?? Who the f ukk is he? No one even knows him!! Who cares about Bradley & who knows Bradley except California people? Thats not a match!!! Timothy Bradley is no match up for Manny Pacquiao in my opinion!!"

"If Martinez can make 150lbs we will fight him. Martinez got knocked out by Margarito, I mean how good of a fighter is he?? He's a good athlete but he can't fight....I don't see any skill.....Pacquiao knocked out Margarito & beat him in every round and Margarito knocked out Martinez in 7 rounds...if he wants to come down to 150lbs then come on down!"

150 lol , another draining Manny weight , the most manipulating fighter in history .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      150 lol , another draining Manny weight , the most manipulating fighter in history .

Comment

Comment

WOW have a lot of respect for Freddie and but I feel he's wrong about Martinez and just makes him sound foolish and senile

Comment

Originally posted by E2isME View Post
            WOW have a lot of respect for Freddie and but I feel he's wrong about Martinez and just makes him sound foolish and senile
            He's right about Bradley though...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by E2isME View Post
              He's an angry old mad

Comment

The funny thing is what Sergio said: OK letīs fight at 150lb, Pacquiao camp response was, NAH, better 147lb LOL

I like freddy, i really like him, he got me with his reality, all the parkinson and his will to keep in the sport and active as a trainer, he bought a house to pepper when he got the stroke and seems a man who care about his family. I like him, but this is so funny.

Comment

Sergio is easy work at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSmurf View Post
                    He's right about Bradley though...lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X