No announcement yet.

Should Kobe come to Mia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
    then again, you are a bandwagon fan who doesn't know jack shit about the NBA, so you should take that into account as well
    Calm down man I was born and raised in Miami. If you ever seen me rooting for any other team than the heat, then you were dreaming.

Beasley once pulled a 20 point average with minnesota. He's a 6' 10 power player with talent who can score and rebound and has much room for improvement.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-27-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Calm down man I was born and raised in Miami. If you ever seen me rooting for any other team than the heat, then you were dreaming.

Beasley once pulled a 20 point average with minnesota. He's a 6' 10 power player with talent who can score and rebound and has much room for improvement.
      i just researched into some of your older posts, holy fuck you are an overemotional psychopath! what is wrong with you? medically speaking

Comment

Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
        i just researched into some of your older posts, holy fuck you are an overemotional psychopath! what is wrong with you? medically speaking
        This must be PK's new alt lol

Comment

Come to Mia? How many white b*tches are you trying to get Kobe accused of raping?

Comment

Working...
          X