Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson and Don King REUNITE

Unbelievable

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Chee/Chee103109.htm

I hope this ends up with Mike beating the fook out of him again in front of a hotel.

Btw, Donny is worth around 100 mil. Does Mikey realise how much of that came from his pocket?

Comment

who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimThug View Post
        who gives a ****?
        Anybody that knows Boxing. That means anybody not mentally ******ed enough to like absolute grabage like Rap "music".

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          Btw, Donny is worth around 100 mil. Does Mikey realise how much of that came from his pocket?
          Really true. I would never talk to Don if I were him.

Comment

Tyson knows better than us what Don has done to him but I guess he's trying to forget the past and have peace with everyone (recently made peace with Holyfield).

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Freddi View Post
              Tyson knows better than us what Don has done to him but I guess he's trying to forget the past and have peace with everyone (recently made peace with Holyfield).
              losing a little girl tragically can make a man change alot. the guy has grown up. it just took a while.

Comment

“Oh what a glorious day,” said King. “My prodigal son has returned."

Im actually leaning towards watching these fights. five fights for cheap and I would love to see if Tyson's vast knowledge of the sport translates into the enjoyable commentary. Tyson does know his boxing. In the end though I have this strange feeling that if i order a fight from Don King TV, that Ill end up getting screwed.

Scratch any inclinations to watching those fights, its halloween motha fookah.

Comment

10 squid on Tyson biting Donny boy's gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                    All of it. That's about how much the slimy **** took from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X