Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya used PEDs, Mayweather Jr uses Xylocaine, yet they accuse Pac of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumakwel View Post
    [B]De La Hoya used PEDs, Mayweather Jr uses Xylocaine, yet they accuse Manny Pacquiao of cheating
    February 8, 12:49 PMSacramento Fight Sports ExaminerRick Rockwell
    The Examiner is really a hotbed for writing talent huh? This is so wrong on in many aspects...

1. there is no proof that DLH took steroids... Arum says and said a lot of things that weren't true... who is Hauser to know anything about that? Only because he is a respected citizen what May Sr. as it seems insn't his opinion has to be true? It's like a politican killing somebody in a lonely street and you a homeless bum has witnessed it and they blame it on you because the politician is respected.

2. Saying Mayweather uses Xylocaine is like saying Pacquiao uses gloves in the ring. Pacquiao uses water to drink during break... it is a fact and there is nothing wrong with that... because it is legal...

3. If it is true that the NSAC has negative results of DLH and basically covers it up it is just prove of how corrupt the boxing world and their system is and I don't know why anybody blames Mayweather for wanting stricter testing. As good as every major change in sports history about testing came from the athletes because the promoter and commissions doesn't give a **** about boxers. The promoter cares for money and the commission is there to make rules that are acceptable for the promoters so they can bring their boxers there...

Comment

Jealousy is the root of everything.
      Cain killed Abel just like KFC and DLH tarnished Pacquiao's reputation lol.

Summary:
      De La hoya = needs steroids to add power to his punches.
      Mayweather Jr. = needs Xylocaine for his brittle hands.

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
        The Examiner is really a hotbed for writing talent huh? This is so wrong on in many aspects...

1. there is no proof that DLH took steroids... Arum says and said a lot of things that weren't true... who is Hauser to know anything about that? Only because he is a respected citizen what May Sr. as it seems insn't his opinion has to be true? It's like a politican killing somebody in a lonely street and you a homeless bum has witnessed it and they blame it on you because the politician is respected.

2. Saying Mayweather uses Xylocaine is like saying Pacquiao uses gloves in the ring. Pacquiao uses water to drink during break... it is a fact and there is nothing wrong with that... because it is legal...

3. If it is true that the NSAC has negative results of DLH and basically covers it up it is just prove of how corrupt the boxing world and their system is and I don't know why anybody blames Mayweather for wanting stricter testing. As good as every major change in sports history about testing came from the athletes because the promoter and commissions doesn't give a **** about boxers. The promoter cares for money and the commission is there to make rules that are acceptable for the promoters so they can bring their boxers there...
        1. We can't really say that there is NO evidence against ODLH since there ARE test results that needs his approval to be made public which he keeps under lock and key. But i can't say there IS evidence either.

2. Yes, Xylocaine is legal, but only up to a week before a fight.

3. There is nothing wrong about wanting to clean the sport, but his method of doing so by publicly casting doubts about a fighter is not a good way to go about it. Secondly, his insisting on using a blood test which has NEVER CAUGHT ANY ATHLETE USING HGH when random urine testing is more than sufficient is in itself suspect. Even his 14 day stipulation would make the tests useless since according to Victor Conte of BALCO, which gave steroids to Olympic athletes for years and cheated those same OLYMPIC STYLE BLOOD TESTS FOR YEARS, said they needed only a day to hide steroids from the system.

A day.

But with urine testing, they could test athletes every day up to the fight night. If Floyd would still insist on those useless blood tests, then he IS running from Manny.

Comment

All the *******s roll together. Cute.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            1. We can't really say that there is NO evidence against ODLH since there ARE test results that needs his approval to be made public which he keeps under lock and key. But i can't say there IS evidence either.

3. There is nothing wrong about wanting to clean the sport, but his method of doing so by publicly casting doubts about a fighter is not a good way to go about it. Secondly, his insisting on using a blood test which has NEVER CAUGHT ANY ATHLETE USING HGH when random urine testing is more than sufficient is in itself suspect. Even his 14 day stipulation would make the tests useless since according to Victor Conte of BALCO, which gave steroids to Olympic athletes for years and cheated those same OLYMPIC STYLE BLOOD TESTS FOR YEARS, said they needed only a day to hide steroids from the system.

A day.

But with urine testing, they could test athletes every day up to the fight night. If Floyd would still insist on those useless blood tests, then he IS running from Manny.
            This is a stupid ass post man. This is why I can't get off the subject because of dumb **** like this.

Comment

if this notice period was in 2002, de la hoya fought vargas that year and yory boy campas next. that covers the period. in the vargas ight, they announced vargas tested positive. if de la hoya did i'm sure they wouldve said so as well. i dont think he felt he needed steroids, protein or even water to beat yory boy campas.
              before that he fought castillejo is june of 2001..... so who did he juice it against campas or vargas?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreiTarkovsky View Post
                dragon ball z > naruto

vegeta > goku

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post

A day.

1. But do we know what they are talking about... probably I'm wrong but was Arum still DLH's promoter back in 2002??? I think they split up at 2001... so it must have been something different then this article points out... I don't like DLH but he is innocent until proven guilty and if you put out his unwillingness to wave his results as him being guilty... you can say the same about Pacquiao refusing the stricter tests... both are not guilty until proven otherwise...

2. Yeah... that's what I'm talking about and he never tested positive... so I guess he is not guilty as well.

3. I think going public is a good thing... you need the public for that... Mayweather himself never accused Pac of being on something... he just wanted stricter testing (what that implies is up to anyones liking) Senior was the guy who said it... which was wrong because he is a public figure and should know better... you need the public... I mean if the comission all of sudden changes his program only because Floyd wanted so... I mean they would admit that there testing isn't good enough and a lot of ppl would ask why they started now and not sooner... Comissions are too proud... this is now in the public eye... the comissions get drilled with it and that's good... because they are the ones who should keep the sport clean... so they need to be up to date...

14 days are not enough I agree... but if he would be cheating... he can do it for probably 11 days or something... 30 days would mean at least 16 days more of cheating and roiding your body up...

I personally don't believe that Pac is on anything but you simply don't negotiate about such a thing if you not willing to do it right... if they would have said NO from the beginning it's something different... everyday their demands changed... it doesn't look good

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    This is a stupid ass post man. This is why I can't get off the subject because of dumb **** like this.
                    Calm down my cold friend *looooooooooooooool*

Just close your eyes... nothing has happened... everything will be alright *looooooooooool*

Comment

Working...
                    X