Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is cringeworthy "trash talk" exclusive to certain areas of CA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
    I swear, every time I see a Tim Bradley or Robert Guerrero quote, I have to really bring myself around to read it. Will it be something worth noting this time or some horrible form of "trash talking"?

From Guerrero's calling out Mayweather (LOL! @ that btw) or Bradley's most recent "We can go to f**kin war" quote regarding Pacquiao. I mean, seriously, c'mon!!!!! This **** is RIDICULOUS.

and this is coming from someone who is neutral on both fighters, I don't love nor do I "hate" them.

PLEASE stop opening your mouth. It does not do you any favors, makes you sound ridiculous.
    Listen to some Cali rap. They're nowhere near as nice wif the words as East coast rap. Plus Cali is filled with Mexicans and Asians. Knowing how to talk **** is apart of Afro-American culture.

Comment

the older you get the less cool "trash talk" is...**** really is for teenagers, I mean, what grown man can't see the media whoring? Some guys do it better than others, but it's like competing at ignorance.

I'm not always this negative about it, but lets face it, we may feed it some hype but no one's actually taking the **** seriously, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
        the older you get the less cool "trash talk" is...**** really is for teenagers, I mean, what grown man can't see the media whoring? Some guys do it better than others, but it's like competing at ignorance.

I'm not always this negative about it, but lets face it, we may feed it some hype but no one's actually taking the **** seriously, right?
        I'm a tree, dude!

I agree with you.

Comment

I know all, about everything. My font says I do.

You don't know shit about boxing.

I laughed...

Comment

Working...
          X