If You Were Rooney Would You Leave?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
    He wasn't amazing tonight.

He, like every other Utd player, was mostly out of his depth. Great goal, and it gave him a confidence which allowed him to have a better game than he normally has against brilliant opposition. He's come off a poor WC and 2/3 of a season.

One nice goal and a semi-decent performance against Barca does not give him the leverage to think he's better than Utd. He's on the level of that Utd side.
    But what if he was playing with Ronaldo? Would it add that extra dimension to Real or you think he'd just end up on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      Nah.

But from an England stand point more of our top players need to play abroad. Rooney is easily our best player and probably the best best player England have ever had since I've watched footy.
      lol.......best granny shagger.....

the best england player youve ever seen,same guy whos never scored a goal in 2 world cups :

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        lol.......best granny shagger.....

the best england player youve ever seen,same guy whos never scored a goal in 2 world cups :
        regardless.

He is. Let's be honest.

Who else is there? Gazza is before my time, really.

Beckham was decent probably a world-class player. Ashley Cole is a full-back so how excited can we get. Scholes was never a brilliant England player. Owen lost a couple of yards of pace and his career was greatly diminished at quite an early age. Shearer never extended himself. Gerrard is a bit brainless. Lampard has made the best of it but is not a blessed footballer. I literally can't think of anyone else I'd even put in the argument

I'd have him easily being the best. Really easily, actually. Bit depressing.

Comment

regardless.

He is. Let's be honest.

Beckham was decent probably a world-class player. Ashley Cole is a full-back so how excited can we get. Scholes was never a brilliant England player. Owen lost a couple of yards of pace and his career was greatly diminished at quite an early age. Shearer never extended himself. Gerrard is a bit brainless. Lampard has made the best of it but is not a blessed footballer. I literally can't think of anyone else I'd even put in the argument

rooney is a great player on his day but he's too much of a cry baby,if its not going his way he starts to b1tch,he would never last in spain,every defender would wind him up and get him sent off,he can hardly speak english,can you imagine him trying to learn another language,it just wouldnt work.

Comment

regardless.

He is. Let's be honest.

Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. He is at the end of his career anyways.

He should leave Man U and come State-side. Join the Union or RSL. Become an international star instead of just a England Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              rooney is a great player on his day but he's too much of a cry baby,if its not going his way he starts to b1tch,he would never last in spain,every defender would wind him up and get him sent off,he can hardly speak english,can you imagine him trying to learn another language,it just wouldnt work.
              I'd love to see him try and string a sentence together in Spanish for the Lols.

His hair cracks me up, too.

How long until Rooney is sporting the horseshoe hairstyle?

Comment

Only if it's Barca but then he probably wouldn't make the starting 11. There's no point in him going to Madrid either, therefore, he might as well stay at Utd.

Barca are just on another planet.

Comment

Working...
                X