No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan: "Bradley Has Pulled Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    I told you before yes..I wanted this fight before Bradley fought Alexander and Khan fought Maidana..But I want both fighters at 100%,don't you want that as a boxing fan??If Bradley is going into a fight with Khan with Business pressure(that face it Khan won't have)and what's next on his brain is that really fair??I been said this fight will happen,will it take time yes but it will happen..It will happen when both are ready for it as well,not when one guy is having Promotion issues and contract issues..But when both guys are ready..Like I been said do you believe Khan would leave 1.2 mill on the table??Be honest..Do you believe Khan would jump into a fight without having his promotion in order??Be honest..So why should Bradley??
    Because Khan fans say he should fight regardless. Because Khan doesn't have these problems and if Timmy does then tough luck. Because Bradley will be called a ducker by Khan fans because his business isn't important but what the fans want is, no matter if Timmy gets screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Because Khan fans say he should fight regardless. Because Khan doesn't have these problems and if Timmy does then tough luck. Because Bradley will be called a ducker by Khan fans because his business isn't important but what the fans want is, no matter if Timmy gets screwed.
      But if it was Khan they would have every excuse in the book ready..Oh and Wazaa said he was done with this fight yet can't stop talking about it,and can't stop making threads(lol)..This fight will be twice as big when it finally happens,I bet none will give Timmy any credit for holding this fight up then..It will be because Khan is such a draw(not in the states he's not)or some B.S. like that..

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
        I really could care less about Khan money. I'm not on his payroll. If he is hesitant to fight Bradley than I can say the same thing. Obviously Khan is avoiding Prescott but I rather see him fight Bradley. I don't know why are so concern about Bradley financial future. Are you on his payroll
        OMG do I have to be??This is about understanding why fight is not happening..I would expect some dumbazz reasoning like that from a casual fan(which I have to say your coming across as at the moment)not a hardcore fan who is privy to behind the scenes info..It's not about caring about how much either make,it's about knowing and rightfully judging the reason's why a fight is not being made..Boxing like any other sport is a business dude no matter what/how ya wanna slice it..You must understand that as well as what goes on in the ring..Ya understand now..

Oh and don't you want both fighters at 100%??
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-14-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

imagine what their baby would've looked like.

Comment

OMG do I have to be??This is about understanding why fight is not happening..I would expect some dumbazz reasoning like that from a casual fan(which I have to say your coming across as at the moment)not a hardcore fan who is privy to behind the scenes info..It's not about caring about how much either make,it's about knowing and rightfully judging the reason's why a fight is not being made..Boxing like any other sport is a business dude no matter what/how ya wanna slice it..You must understand that as well as what goes on in the ring..Ya understand now..

Oh and don't you want both fighters at 100%??
            Well you are more worried about Bradley financial future than what boxing fans want to see and that is Bradley vs. Khan.

If Bradley beats Khan, you know there will be bigger and better fights for him. The reward far outweighs the risk .

But I get your point, Bradley is not 100% (confident)

Even though I fancy him beating Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
              Well you are more worried about Bradley financial future than what boxing fans want to see and that is Bradley vs. Khan.

If Bradley beats Khan, you know there will be bigger and better fights for him. The reward far outweighs the risk .

But I get your point, Bradley is not 100% (confident)

Even though I fancy him beating Khan.
              Not about confidence dude,but I see you want to remain ignorant(on purpose as well)so cool..

Boxing fans will get what they want in due time this is not Pac Mayweather..After Bradley wins or loses with Khan what other big paydays are there??Pac he has one foot out the door..May also has one foot out the door..The best option for Bradley is to get fights promise to him..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-14-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Or it was promotion you know hyping the fight..You do remember that part of the business right??Oh and was Paul what's his face part of the whole foursome fighting tournament or did Khan feel like hey I can make some quick money real fast by facing this bum??Dude what's good for the gander is good for the goose..If Bradley don't want to leave 1.2 mill on the table I'm not mad at him,do you believe Khan would??
                Kahn's record is just as good. In fact, he beat Kotelnik, who one year later, would go on to beat Alexander.

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                all that has to happen is for golden girl promotions to match the pac vs jmm offer.(which is highly unlikely) maybe bradley is holding out for a pac fight which financially makes alot of sense for him.
                Except Bradley himself has already confirmed that Pacquiao fight rumors are not true.

Comment

What came first, Timmy or the egg?

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                    Kahn's record is just as good. In fact, he beat Kotelnik, who one year later, would go on to beat Alexander.

Except Bradley himself has already confirmed that Pacquiao fight rumors are not true.
                    Alexander is a unified Champ which means,he is more accomplished then Khan and Kottie..Oh and on rec Alexander won(against Kottie)that fight..

Name me top level opponents that were undefeated that Khan beat..The answer is none..Khan resume is not just as good as Bradley,if we are being honest Khan's resume is not even close..He has not fought a tall boxer puncher(with power)since Prescott..His claim to fame imo is beating a puncher(Maidana)who is way limited..Please dude Khans resume is nowhere near Bradley's...

Comment

Alexander is a unified Champ which means,he is more accomplished then Khan and Kottie..Oh and on rec Alexander won(against Kottie)that fight..

Name me top level opponents that were undefeated that Khan beat..The answer is none..Khan resume is not just as good as Bradley,if we are being honest Khan's resume is not even close..He has not fought a tall boxer puncher(with power)since Prescott..His claim to fame imo is beating a puncher(Maidana)who is way limited..Please dude Khans resume is nowhere near Bradley's...
                      Bradley has beaten 2 undefeated boxers.

One is Peterson and the other is Abregu.

Neither of them has beaten anyone in the top 10 of a division.

and you call them, top level opponents?
                      Last edited by wazaa.; 05-14-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X