Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gayest and biggest cowards live in South Beach FL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gayest and biggest cowards live in South Beach FL.

South Beach should've been hit with an earthquake and tsunami instead of Japan. Sickening

I worry for the people who upload these videos
    Didn't notice the title, usually never watch this garbage
    Restricting the girl would've been enough
    That was a huge punch, though.

Comment

Loooooool, just ONE SHOT!!1 Wow how it deserved dat. Fkkn feminazi caan't teek a poonch,

Comment

It's not South Beach or Miami, it's this generation. I know I have said this in the past and sound like an old man but this generation is trash.

It's ok to beat on people when they are unconscious. It's ok to hit on women, it's ok to jump on people 10 to 1. It's ok to hit on old people, women are no longer respected, the list goes on and on.

Comment

i'm sure the coke hit from earlier softened the blow... trashy club ho.

Comment

That's really sad. The chick was clearly buzzed and should've been taken away from that area. That dude could be brought up on charges if she decides to file a suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              i'm sure the coke hit from earlier softened the blow... trashy club ho.
              Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              That's really sad. The chick was clearly buzzed and should've been taken away from that area. That dude could be brought up on charges if she decides to file a suit.
              The majority of the blame lies with the guy that hit her, but yeah... she got into that state, and without friends/police to move her on it was always going to happen.

Comment

was that this weekend?

They probably came from Ultra- everybody was ****ed up.

http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  It's not South Beach or Miami, it's this generation. I know I have said this in the past and sound like an old man but this generation is trash.

It's ok to beat on people when they are unconscious. It's ok to hit on women, it's ok to jump on people 10 to 1. It's ok to hit on old people, women are no longer respected, the list goes on and on.
                  I bet those things happened back in your day too, but we didnt have internet back then, so we didnt see it as often lol

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                    The majority of the blame lies with the guy that hit her, but yeah... she got into that state, and without friends/police to move her on it was always going to happen.
                    I'll guess wildly and assume she won't be picking fights with anybody while she's drunk or high next time. She'll claim boozing can be painful at times.

Comment

Working...
                    X