Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron's staying in Miami. Didn't meet Gilbert face to face. Cancels plan to return to Akron. Sounds like someone that doesn't want to lead his hometown on, and doesn't want to pull a 2010.

Kyrie, Wiggins, brand new NBA coach are not enough to leave South Beach, and spend the rest of your NBA career in. Unless Love comes, he's staying in Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      How disappointing will this years free agent summer be if Carmelo and LeBron end up staying with the same teams.
      I wanted Melo in Chicago but it sounds like he's chasing the money for NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Lebron's staying in Miami. Didn't meet Gilbert face to face. Cancels plan to return to Akron. Sounds like someone that doesn't want to lead his hometown on, and doesn't want to pull a 2010.

Kyrie, Wiggins, brand new NBA coach are not enough to leave South Beach, and spend the rest of your NBA career in. Unless Love comes, he's staying in Miami.
        I don't think Lebron is leaving Miami either. I can't imagine he's leaving for Cleveland without talking to Gilbert face to face.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I don't think Lebron is leaving Miami either. I can't imagine he's leaving for Cleveland without talking to Gilbert face to face.
          Yeah. Plus, we gotta be realistic. What's Lebron's end game? It's always been winning. He has a 3-4 year window where he's gonna be prime/elite. Cleveland is too much of a risk to waste your last great years in. How can you trust Kyrie and Wiggins to hit tough shots, and come through in the playoffs when they're still babies in the game?

For Cleveland, no Love, then no Lebron.

And realistically, that roster wouldn't beat a lot of Western Conference teams, and isn't as scary to the Bulls, Pacers, or Wizards.
          Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 07-10-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Yeah, the acrimony between the two has got to be somewhat real.

Same with some Cleveland fans.

Seriously, I can understand some of these guys that are around Brons age, watching him play high school games on ESPN, being basically a home grown guy and playing for the Cavs being absolutely furious when he held his little announcement.

Comment

• get your **** outta miami and announce it already lebron.

this is why this fool gets a lot of hate. everything has to be a spectacle. an utterly narcissistic dbag in humble good guy sheep's clothing.

and bosh you soft jump shooting fruity ass, be your own man and decide already.

Comment

• Yeah, if this happens it doesn't matter where Lebron or Melo or anyone goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Yeah, if this happens it doesn't matter where Lebron or Melo or anyone goes.
                  pau should go to the spurs. id love for them to win another title as big EFF YOU to all these selfish all star dbags like lebron and melo wanting to have everything.

Comment

• RUMOR

Someone on facebook posted something which I do not know the source. Its a screen shot he took from somewhere, this is what it says.

But I think LeBron James is going to Cleveland. I just ran Firebug across his site and came up with a few things...

Right now, there are pages on his site that were built yesterday. There is no content on them, but they do have a color palette.

ffbb42, 012a60, 870038, ffffff

Those are the colors of the Cleveland Cavaliers, for those of you too lazy to plug them into a hex chart...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      RUMOR

Someone on facebook posted something which I do not know the source. Its a screen shot he took from somewhere, this is what it says.
                      i mean people are already posting pictures of moving trucks in front of lebron's house all over social media.

come the fck out already. this dude is trying to media manage it again.

that's one of the many reasons why i cant stand lebron.

Comment

Working...
                      X