Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: I'm Fighting for the title at wrestlemania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd in the Elimination Chamber. LOL is he getting $25 Mill again?

Rock vs John Cena II is headlining Wrestlemania
    Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-04-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Floyd in the Elimination Chamber. LOL is he getting $25 Mill again?
      He didn't even get 20 mil last time against the Big Show. That was an exaggerated amount. There was an article about it with McMahon talking to investors.

Comment

This only to show you that Floyd and Floyd's fans love Fantasy Fights! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          He didn't even get 20 mil last time against the Big Show. That was an exaggerated amount. There was an article about it with McMahon talking to investors.
          I know, I was being sarcastic. Knowing Vince there's no way Floyd got that, especially when the actual Wrestlers dont even make $5 mill in a year unless their name is John Cena.

Comment

**** that, no way would I or anyone EVER take $20-30 million to fight in the WWE! That is just dumb. Besides NO boxers in the history of the sport ever did such a thing...

This is bad for marketing... it's not like people watch WWE. I bet they won't even have more than 100 people watching...

$20-30 million.. lol makes zero sense..

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              **** that, no way would I or anyone EVER take $20-30 million to fight in the WWE! That is just dumb. Besides NO boxers in the history of the sport ever did such a thing...

This is bad for marketing... it's not like people watch WWE. I bet they won't even have more than 100 people watching...

$20-30 million.. lol makes zero sense..
              Far from the truth. They've consecutively held the #1 prime time spot on Monday nights for close to 20 yrs minus the years when WCW was around and they were running **** (1996-1998) let alone being the longest running live cable show in history. No one would take that money anyway because it's the WWE? Boxers have always been a staple with Professional Wrestling dating back to Muhammad Ali's encounter with Gorilla Monsoon, Mike Tyson at Wrestlemania, Butterbean KO'ing Bart Gunn in a real Boxing match at Wrestlemania, etc. Never has a Boxer's credibility gone down due to their appearance on WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Far from the truth. They've consecutively held the #1 prime time spot on Monday nights for close to 20 yrs minus the years when WCW was around and they were running **** (1996-1998) let alone being the longest running live cable show in history. No one would take that money anyway because it's the WWE? Boxers have always been a staple with Professional Wrestling dating back to Muhammad Ali's encounter with Gorilla Monsoon, Mike Tyson at Wrestlemania, Butterbean KO'ing Bart Gunn in a real Boxing match at Wrestlemania, etc. Never has a Boxer's credibility gone down due to their appearance on WWE.

but it's Mayweather so that means it's a dumb idea and NOBODY will ever watch him! lol You missed the sarcasm first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  but it's Mayweather so that means it's a dumb idea and NOBODY will ever watch him! lol You missed the sarcasm first time around.
                  I believe I might have lol

Comment

He should try a real fight with a top 147 to 150 pound MMA fighters rather than the fake stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      I don't like this idea, Floyd could suffer an injury what if a huge 300 pound wrestler fell on top of him and injured him bad?

I'm still laughing at this nobody even gave him any love at Wrestlemania probably the deadest audience response, hahaah look at this dudes mink CAPRI shorts hahaah
                      Whys is that ni99a rockin Capri pants?

Comment

Working...
                      X