Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educate me. Margarito was suspended why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educate me. Margarito was suspended why?

I know they found something in his wraps.

I know they don't suspend a fighter for a year for baby power, or old pissed on gym wraps. So, why the suspension?

Also, I understand his trainer, Capetillo, got banned from the sport for life.
    Why for life?

Welcome back, Ferfalsdad.

You're an idiot, but sometimes a funny mofo.

BTW...

Herrera>>> Garcia. Ad that to your list, sport.

Comment

i heard he got banned cause his improved eye was too stong. Fighters risked hurting their hands on it.

Comment

Is this the video about the "block" that fell out of Tony's wraps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIYAhIwuOY

Comment

This is looking bad man.

Comment

I don't think Capetillo was banned for life. If I'm not mistaken I saw him in a fighter's corner not too long ago in one of those Televisa's event... or one of those channels.

Or maybe I'm imagining things.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He said something about afri can and mexi can on a post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                I know they found something in his wraps.

I know they don't suspend a fighter for a year for baby power, or old pissed on gym wraps. So, why the suspension?

Also, I understand his trainer, Capetillo, got banned from the sport for life.
                Why for life?
                He got suspended cause he broke a rule on how you wrap it up, just like Trinidad. Unlike Trinidad however, there was a witch hunt to get him and he paid the price.

Capetillo wasn't really banned. Just in the United States. He helped train Segura for his fights against Calderon. A fight where Segura made Calderon quit due to THE PRESSURE.

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                Is this the video about the "block" that fell out of Tony's wraps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIYAhIwuOY
                LOL @ block. You realize if he had a "block", it'll be doing him more harm to his knuckles than a person if he were to hit him.

Never knew something so hard as a "block" or "brick" being able to fold so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                  He got suspended cause he broke a rule on how you wrap it up, just like Trinidad. Unlike Trinidad however, there was a witch hunt to get him and he paid the price.

Capetillo wasn't really banned. Just in the United States. He helped train Segura for his fights against Calderon. A fight where Segura made Calderon quit due to THE PRESSURE.

LOL @ block. You realize if he had a "block", it'll be doing him more harm to his knuckles than a person if he were to hit him.

Never knew something so hard as a "block" or "brick" being able to fold so easily.
                  So in order to protect your idol, you are willing to pretend to think that a block falling out of Margarito's wraps, is the same as Bouie fisher playing headgames with Tito and trying to make Tito's father wrap Tito's hands with EXTRA gauze so as to have Tito wraps his fists in pillows? Come on man. Even Nazeem admitted Tito was a technical thing... e.g. tape on skin which is legit in Vegas.

But back to Margarito, he had us all fooled that he was the next Roberto Duran. For a while it was fun until we saw him crumble without the magic wraps against Mosley.

Hands of Plaster. Much respect.

If tape on skin gave you Tito power, both Margarito and Manny did not get the memo as they BOTH had their hands wrapped this way when they fought each other. Tito was a born puncher in a way that Margarito wishes he could have been.

Comment

Nazeem speaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvQcHouzQE

Comment

Working...
                    X