No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz back March first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Diaz back March first

Internet been out for a while... so don't know if they announced this... but just saw this on Twitter

http://instagram.com/p/i4fxekEb39/

Juan Diaz ‏@1Babybull 1m
    Yesterday was the first official day of camp. March 1 is official. More details coming soon. http://instagram.com/p/i4fxekEb39/

He signed with TR right?

You didn't miss much while your internet was out. Just catch up on the millions of PAC-Floyd threads. And a new wave of threads about being gay.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      You didn't miss much while your internet was out. Just catch up on the millions of PAC-Floyd threads. And a new wave of threads about being gay.
      Was actually the first thing I saw. I'm tired of that old subject. I'm not gonna touch it. People were losing their minds when a "source" said the fight was made.

Comment

stevemaxboxing
        @stevemaxboxing

“@AndrewCopulsky “@1Babybull: It's official San Antonio TX will be the location where I will fight March 1st” can't wait @trboxing @CarlMoretti #houston”

Comment

I saw him on the undercard to Alvarado-Ruslan, he fought some local journeyman and looked okay, won every round quite easily. Here's a pic I took during his last fight.

However, I don't think he's gonna beat anybody elite though. I know that Golden Boy wanted to set him up as a gatekeeper but he didn't like the idea and went with Top Rank who are going to give him much easier competition.
          Last edited by _original_; 01-13-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I saw him on the undercard to Alvarado-Ruslan, he fought some local journeyman and looked okay, won every round quite easily. Here's a pic I took during his last fight.

However, I don't think he's gonna beat anybody elite though. I know that Golden Boy wanted to set him up as a gatekeeper but he didn't like the idea and went with Top Rank who are going to give him much easier competition.
            He said Bob Arum isn't bringing him back just to be a name.... I doubt it.
            But at least he's giving him fights

Comment

I've always like Baby Bull. I hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                I've always like Baby Bull. I hope he does well.
                same here looking forward to some exciting fights

Comment

Working...
                X