Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Malignaggi is next. Count on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana vs Malignaggi is next. Count on it.

I like Maidana, he's always been a favorite of mine, but I believe he is smart enough to at least avoid Thurman for one more fight. Thurman is all wrong for him. Probably a 60-40 fight for me at this point favoring Thurman. It's hard to deny Maidana's skill improvement though. He's would be a live underdg for sure.

But, Malignaggi is going to get the talked smacked out of him next. Can't wait.

Malignaggi is ultimately in control of what goes down here. I'm not sure he wants to fight Thurman or Maidana. I wouldn't be surprised it Garcia is the one he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
      I like Maidana, he's always been a favorite of mine, but I believe he is smart enough to at least avoid Thurman for one more fight. Thurman is all wrong for him. Probably a 60-40 fight for me at this point favoring Thurman. It's hard to deny Maidana's skill improvement though. He's would be a live underdg for sure.

But, Malignaggi is going to get the talked smacked out of him next. Can't wait.
      Why this little ***** would get killed by miadana and he has no more belts,girlfriend so no worth it

Comment

If this fight happens i'm betting my house on Malignaggi to put on a clinic.

Comment

Schaefer said Maidana would get the Floyd fight if he beat Broner.

I hope we get Malignaggi v Maidana tho. Paulie via decision.

Comment

that fight is ok, but not crazy about it
            really hoping for Maidana-Thurman above all else
            they should do that and have Broner and Paulie rematch
            Paulie could probably beat Broner right now

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Schaefer said Maidana would get the Floyd fight if he beat Broner.

I hope we get Malignaggi v Maidana tho. Paulie via decision.
              Feel sorry for Maidana, he's going to get stopped by Mayweather.

Comment

If Maidana/Thurman isn't made next, this is what I'd like to see:

-Paulie/Garcia
                -Brook/Porter
                -Thurman vs. Ortiz/Collazo winner
                -Maidana/Ghost

Comment

Thurman/Maidana needs to happen.

Comment

Maidana could face Paulie, Porter, Mayweather, Thurman, he has many options. I could see Maidana Ortiz II happening in the near future if Ortiz wins against Collazo. I'm not sure what gbp does with Maidana now. He's clearly built up a fan base in America and is coming off his biggest win in his career. I would think they would try to milk it a little and capitalize on his recent success. But who knows maybe they throw him him with Floyd. All I know is its 10 times better than Mayweather Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X