Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is society today leading us to becoming bum rushers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is society today leading us to becoming bum rushers?

I mean, **** are banned, but topless men aren't?

What is different from a girls nipple to a man's nipple? Well apart from one is attached to a breast and the other isn't.

With this attitude where my favourite forum has banned people for pictures of ****, I fear for some of us on here; it is sad that you are funnelling the weak guys to become openly gay.

I was even caught up with being an open sinner.

This forum allows murders, trannies, alts, spammers, viruses etc... but not ****?

Come on man, don't even try turn us into gays. Give us a section where we can see **** and pu$$y from all over the world. This way we all bring some gems into one thread.
    Yes I want Tits and Pu$$y
    75.00%
    No I am with DJ on this one, I prefer di ck
    25.00%

lil wayne- followed by soulja boy- followed by justin bieber

hmm....2012 seems about right

Comment

yeah i never understood the tit issue

i can understand covering reproductive organs and all but ******* are *******

i guess its the mans view of ownership....fathers dont want boys glaring at their daughters chests and boyfriends/husbands want to be the only person with the privelage to see their girls ****

Comment

Totally agree RedNeck.

Yeah if girls be walking on the street without panties, then some men might rape them, but **** are OK, why is society in the real world objecting to **** so much?

I mean we all sucked ******* in our lives, some like DJ only had it at birth, but still he had some.

Comment

****..........who needs them

Comment

Working...
          X