No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    No they did a chemical test and it came back with ingredients used to make plaster of paris. Ironically the same things used to make casts aren't the same material you use to make gauze. My guess is that one is soft and the other is well hard, but you can keep thinking it was a "gauze" pad. WTF is a gauze pad anyway? Is that to protect your skin from material used to treat fresh wounds from surgery... you know like the softest material on earth? How brittle are ****ing Margarito's hands that he needs to pad them from GAUZE!? BWHAHA this guy.
    If his wraps during the Cotto fight were so hard, how come nobody, not even Cotto who shook hands with him, said anything about the wraps being hard? Why wait until someone shows a photo with string on his hand to make this claim?

Comment

• He was a entertaining fighter with heart. Other than that he was nothing special and the plaster incident pretty much is what he's known for to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
        Do you guys realize that if he had plaster in his gloves it would just crumble upon impact? Seriously, you guys can't be this thick to think otherwise, , or can you?
        The sweat and the humidity doesn't let it dry and it becomes like a hard clay. Shows how much you know about the topic

Comment

• Get that cheater out of here. Mosley took your soul... So what does that make him? Gtfoh

Comment

• After getting cold busted, Margarito was given ample time to get his **** together and prove his complete innocence.

Heck, he even had the full support (?) of boxing lawyer Uncle Bobby Arum .

The commission took so long dotting the i's and crossing the t's to commence the hearing to the point fans everyone kept wondering what the hell was taking so damn long to present their findings.

Finally, when Margarito was given the spotlight on the hot seat, he screwed his entire career up royally by fudging the truth.

And that is how he will be remembered in the history books.

No doubt a tough and gritty fighter, but he probably played Russian Roulette with tampered handwraps one too many times.

Comment

• Pacquiao beat the **** out of him...last really, really great performance by Pacquiao

Comment

• Margarito must be a proud dad. He has very talented kids.

Comment

Working...
                X