No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    They both need to retire, they are both a dirty cum stain upon this sport.
    You sir, are an idiot!

Comment

Someone make it stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Guillermo Rigondeaux is a more exciting fighter to watch than Manny Pacquiao.
        This really made me laugh, show me one exiting fight Rigondeaux was in, and I'll show you Pacquiao vs Marquez, or Pacquiao vs morales, or Pacquiao vs Barrera!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          They both need to retire, they are both a dirty cum stain upon this sport.
          they both need to get their asses kicked by a prospect first

*****es better not leave without passing on the torch

Comment

He is pretty unequivocal, its up to floyd now but he isnt speaking at the minute. Floyd is hard enough to like as it is, but he has tainted himself with his puzzy hole behaviour over this whole subject/fight. Prick.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              He is pretty unequivocal, its up to floyd now but he isnt speaking at the minute. Floyd is hard enough to like as it is, but he has tainted himself with his puzzy hole behaviour over this whole subject/fight. Prick.
              Right, Gong. He is supposed to respond to manny saying he's scared to fight him when Manny has a fight scheduled in dec and in April. I guess he also has to respond to Sergio, and Guerrero, and Keith Thurman, and etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Right, Gong. He is supposed to respond to manny saying he's scared to fight him when Manny has a fight scheduled in dec and in April. I guess he also has to respond to Sergio, and Guerrero, and Keith Thurman, and etc etc.
                Checkmate

Comment

As a fan of both fighters, I'm so tired of all the back and forth. It's ridiculous. This fight ain't happening so we can all move on. Hopefully they both take some meaningful last few fights and retire on top. If you're not going to fight each other just stop dangling the fight in front of our faces. And it would have been explosive a few years ago, interesting a year ago, but now? Please.

Comment

Am still wondering why 2 week cut-off was not enough for Pac since Pac said he would do any test as long as it wasn't on the day of the fight

Comment

The Marquez 4 would not even have materialized had Floyd decided to grow balls and fight Manny. His best friend 50 cent was very disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X