Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol eggs are eggs in my book. I wouldn't pay twice as much for those eggs, though.

I have shirts similar to that one - similar designs/styles. Looks like a normal plaid button down shirt? Lol. .

I have a macbook, but I do regret paying for "the name." It's a great laptop and all, and I love the setup, but I'm not buying another one for my next. . . I was using macbooks before they were cool, though. Hate to be that guy, but I was using mac back in the late 90's. Now they're just too expensive because of the "trend."

Don't know a lot about the fair trade treaties, though. Pretty sure it does nothing but harm to third world countries, though.

Comment

It's like the idiots who tell me I'm cruel because I go deer hunting. .

Lol, yeah, I feel much better about eating meat form an animal I killed myself, and did it humanely while it was in thte wild. . As opposed to eating animals raised on factory farms, lived in 10x10 cages, and were likely abused, and killed inhumanely. . Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        So it's ok for Chinese workers to be exploited to make some popular tech but I'm supposed to feel bad about some crowded chickens?
        demonstrate objectively and secularly that the lives of chinese workers are more valuable than the lives of chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          demonstrate objectively and secularly that the lives of chinese workers are more valuable than the lives of chickens.
          given the choice which would you eat: chinese workers or chickens.

pedantic ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            given the choice which would you eat: chinese workers or chickens.

pedantic ****.
            i nearly spilled the coffee i was drinking because i couldn't contain my urge to LOL with this post...

Comment

you hate hipster or something?

Comment

Working...
              X