• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping for a Wlad KO/TKO round 10.

The haters need to get out of this thread. Look dumb and pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      Yea well maybe ya'll should post this on a Eastern Euro site cause not many here give a **** bout this wach ass fight
      Lol, why you so mad? Regardless of what you think, Wlad Klitschko, as the heavyweight champion of the world IS the baddest man on the planet. Because of that, people do care, good thing people DON'T care about what LarryX has to say though, haha.

You're a clown and honestly I can't tell if you're a serious poster or a troll. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Why do you hate Mariusz Wach?

Mariusz may not look pretty in the ring, but he's very strong and has never been knocked down either as a pro or during his long amateur career.
        who has he fought?

Comment

But anyway,sure i'll watch the fight on Epix and i think Wlad will beat his big ass up and stop him late,hell he can't miss that big ass chin and he will be the smaller faster fighter and still have more pop and mobility

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            Hoping for a Wlad KO/TKO round 10.

The haters need to get out of this thread. Look dumb and pathetic
            Yes.

The Klitschko haters like Larry reveal they actually are interested in the fight by posting here in this thread.

But they will always bash the Klitschkos at every opportunity.

Look who posted the most in this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/mi...osted&t=568000

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Yes.

The Klitschko haters like Larry reveal they actually are interested in the fight by posting here in this thread.

But they will always bash the Klitschkos at every opportunity.

Look who posted the most in this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/mi...osted&t=568000
                im not a klit hater at all...but this fight is Wach,but i will watch cause im a boxing fan........like i said who has wach beat to get a title shot

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He's not slightly bigger, Wach is plain bigger. The man's a mountain.
                  Wlad's not the bigger man; that alone is a good enough reason to tune in to this fight. 99% of Wlad's opponents have been smaller than him, so it will be interesting to how he fights a bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    The better question is who cares?
                    Exactly......

and Wlad stops him...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Wlad's not the bigger man; that alone is a good enough reason to tune in to this fight. 99% of Wlad's opponents have been smaller than him, so it will be interesting to how he fights a bigger man.
                      Wlad being the smaller,quicker,more skilled fighter will make this fight brutal if/or when he opens up..Wach is big,slow and not that good and has a super hero chin that Wlad can't miss

Comment

Working...
                      X