The Walking Dead Season 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    yea the ending was pretty good ....

Loved it! I knew those two guys where trouble, even when they sat down and tryed to act all nice. A world ran by the dead changes you, it brings out the animal in you. And if you cant adapt, you die.

Comment

FINALLY!

about damn time

Comment

What an awful show,looks a college kid films and produces it.

Comment

Just like the first half of the season. 40 minutes of boring with 5 minutes of good. And even the good pissed me off, because Britt from Terriers gets killed and those two guys they met were probably nobody.

I don't know what happened to this show. The pace is so slow and boring, and very little happens. It took them the entire episode to do what should have been done in 20 minutes or so. They even kept having the same boring ass conversations they were having all of the first half. If I hear Lorrie complain one more time about raising a kid in a post apocalyptic world, I'll f***ing scream.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Just like the first half of the season. 40 minutes of boring with 5 minutes of good. And even the good pissed me off, because Britt from Terriers gets killed and those two guys they met were probably nobody.

I don't know what happened to this show. The pace is so slow and boring, and very little happens. It took them the entire episode to do what should have been done in 20 minutes or so. They even kept having the same boring ass conversations they were having all of the first half. If I hear Lorrie complain one more time about raising a kid in a post apocalyptic world, I'll f***ing scream.

budget cuts, they have promised there will be alot more action,zombie killing and the season will go out with a bang. Trust me, it will get better.

Comment

Nice episode.

Rick's a G.

Comment

Episode was like a tune up, trying to get the rust off.

Ended with a KO.

It needed to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Episode was like a tune up, trying to get the rust off.

Ended with a KO.

It needed to happen.

Well put .

Comment

damn none of my links at work where i usually watch the walking dead are working...anyone got one?? appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Starts today motha!!!s

Can't wait for the new episode.
                      me too.
                      It seems to me that it had been a long while since the first episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X