Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Malignaggi and Mayorga might be next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Malignaggi and Mayorga might be next.

Both of these guys are announcing a fight coming up and Mayorga has been talking mad **** about Paulie on twitter. Im just guessing but are you people interested in this fight if it comes off?

you think that mayorga twitter is real? the dude talks **** about Judah and theyre close friends. Judah and Malignaggi even said that crap is fake and Malignaggi confirmed it.

And secondly Paulie is way to dam small. I wouldnt be too crazy to go as saying Mayorga would one punch the guido Paulie THE SITUATION Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
      you think that mayorga twitter is real? the dude talks **** about Judah and theyre close friends. Judah and Malignaggi even said that crap is fake and Malignaggi confirmed it.

And secondly Paulie is way to dam small. I wouldnt be too crazy to go as saying Mayorga would one punch the guido Paulie THE SITUATION Malignaggi
      I thought it was real hahahah that sucks.

Well as far as size goes Mayorga wants to fight at 147 and Paulie is there now too.

Comment

lol thats not mayorgas twitter

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
          lol thats not mayorgas twitter
          Does he even have a twitter? I thought that **** was hilarious.

Comment

He claims he used his brother in law for translator and is trying to verify the account for the past few months...

the thing is he posts countless times throughout the day......how often you have your brother in law beside you everyday to do that? Just some dude on boxingscene i think

Comment

Working...
            X