No announcement yet.

help to suggsest a new trainer for broner and list ur reasons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    You know what's funny, as much of dickhead broner is he's never said anything bad about Pacquiao just that he wouldn't mind going in the ring with him. Which is weird since he worships Floyd.

Broner likes Pacquiao, before Broner got in good with Floyds camp he was a super huge Pac fan, he used to say it was Floyd and Pac who were the top guys in boxing.

He used to wear the Pac shoes, the jacket everything, honestly, I think Broner entire crew would be better with Roach, they already got slickness they just lack that killer instinct, Raushee Warren trained under Roach for a year and half, and Roach really liked Raushee, and said Raushee has some of the best skills he has seen.

The biggest problem with Broner is he surrounds himself with some hanger on low lifes who don't look out for his best interest and encourage him to be more about world star hip hop lifestyle as opposed to mature things in life.

He needs to focus on his boxing career and being his own man, he is still young, and he needs to stop the idol worship and copy cat of Floyd, Floyds own father hates Broner so why even go around that gym if its only to be around Floyd?

Broner is wasting himself with stupid moves, if Haymon lets him go that would be the best thing to Broner. He worships Haymon and Floyd way too much, even stupidly loyal turning down over 40 million by Jay z, just so he can be like Floyd and show loyalty to team Haymon.
    Last edited by hectari; 06-21-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Broner likes Pacquiao, before Broner got in good with Floyds camp he was a super huge Pac fan, he used to say it was Floyd and Pac who were the top guys in boxing.

He used to wear the Pac shoes, the jacket everything, honestly, I think Broner entire crew would be better with Roach, they already got slickness they just lack that killer instinct, Raushee Warren trained under Roach for a year and half, and Roach really liked Raushee, and said Raushee has some of the best skills he has seen.

The biggest problem with Broner is he surrounds himself with some hanger on low lifes who don't look out for his best interest and encourage him to be more about world star hip hop lifestyle as opposed to mature things in life.

He needs to focus on his boxing career and being his own man, he is still young, and he needs to stop the idol worship and copy cat of Floyd, Floyds own father hates Broner so why even go around that gym if its only to be around Floyd?

Broner is wasting himself with stupid moves, if Haymon lets him go that would be the best thing to Broner. He worships Haymon and Floyd way too much, even stupidly loyal turning down over 40 million by Jay z, just so he can be like Floyd and show loyalty to team Haymon.
      The only problem I had with people suggesting he go to Roach is the fact that I think it's stemming from this new supposedly "reborn" Cotto.

Yes, Cotto is back and more offensive than before but let's not forget that it was Pedro Diaz who molded him into a more defensive guy too.

But yeah honestly I wouldn't mind Roach training him, but can he keep Broner under control?

Comment

I don't think he even listens to trainers. He's so full of himself.

Comment

One that hasn't been mentioned yet, and I think would be a good fit, is Joel Diaz.

We can all agree that Broner needs to be more offensive and let his hands go, he's not a defensive genius like he wants to believe. I think if he used his superior hand speed to his advantage and upped his workrate, he would be a much better fighter reminiscent of Shane Mosley. That's the guy he should be fighting like, Shane Mosley, not Floyd Mayweather. The 12th round in the Porter fight showed the type of mindset he should have had since the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            One that hasn't been mentioned yet, and I think would be a good fit, is Joel Diaz.

We can all agree that Broner needs to be more offensive and let his hands go, he's not a defensive genius like he wants to believe. The 12th round in the Porter fight showed the type of mindset he should have had since the get go.
            What? Even after the KD he was running around and clinching non-stop. I scored it 10-9 for Broner instead of 10-8 cause honestly Porter got the better of him after it.

Comment

Nacho Beristein. Broner needs to learn how to aggressively counter punch. & lol at Ronnie Shields, he will have Lara & Broner racing laterally on the track...

Comment

Kova's trainer, Joel Diaz, or Roach are good candidates imo.

Comment

Are you six years old? Can you try typing like an adult?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    If he isn't going to listen to the guy who has known him since he started walking and the guy who has trained him his entire life he isn't going to listen to anybody else. I'm not sure any trainer can get him out of that sparring partner mentality.

I don't think his trainer is at fault, 'the problem' lies within himself.
                    I'd have to agree with this completely. Broner doesn't seem to take the sport serious why would he take his trainer or his training very serious.

Personally I think he needs to get in with Jackson or believe it or not Roach. He needs to be more offensive with the gifts he has now compared to later when those slightly go away year by year with age. But would he listen to a new trainer I truly doubt it.

Comment

His trainer is not the problem, it's Broner!! He is lazy and is more interested in being an entertainer than a boxer. It doesn't matter who's in his corner, he's not gonna listen to anyone.

He wants to do things his way, which CLEARLY doesn't work!!! Dude was WAYY OVER HYPED!!!!! I don't understand why some people can't accept the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X