Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Should Maidana Be Banned For Biting Floyd, Like Tyson Was for Holyfield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Should Maidana Be Banned For Biting Floyd, Like Tyson Was for Holyfield?

After Tyson bit Holyfield he was banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, his boxing license was rescinded in 1997, he was fined $3 million, and his license was only returned 15 months later.

So, we had another biting incident last night and NSAC will have to take action, they have set the precedent with the Tyson case.

How long should Maidana be banned for biting Floyd and how much should he be fined?
    Banned for life, $5 Million Fine
    16.00%
    15 month Ban, $3 Million Fine (LIKE MIKE TYSON)
    2.00%
    12 month Ban, $2 Million Fine
    2.00%
    6 Month Ban, $1 Million Fine
    2.00%
    Less than 6 months ban, less than $1 Million Fine
    0.00%
    Only a ban / no fine
    4.00%
    No ban / only a fine
    8.00%
    No ban / No fine
    66.00%

0 days.

No body parts were bitten off and there was no direct bite into the flas
    h.

Comment

Animal Control needs to pick him up and administer sodium thiopenthal. He tried to murder that man and there's no telling where he'll stop.

Comment

I honestly didn't see an actual bite in the rematch nor any evidence on Floyd's finger. Had Floyd not screamed and somehow got Kenny to listen and halt the fight then its likely that nobody would've thought anything. All I saw was Mayweather holding Maidana and his glove being pushed into Maidana's face and mouth.

Comment

Meh, like a 3 month ban and no fine is appropriate imo
          More a warning than anything, I'm opposed to taking people's livelihood away from them just for being flustered.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
            I honestly didn't see an actual bite in the rematch nor any evidence on Floyd's finger. Had Floyd not screamed and somehow got Kenny to listen and halt the fight then its likely that nobody would've thought anything. All I saw was Mayweather holding Maidana and his glove being pushed into Maidana's face and mouth.
            the video slow motion, close up replay clearly shows Maidana biting Floyd.. Didn't you see the post-interview with Maidana, they asked him about the bite straight after the fight. He uses his own hand/glove to position Floyd's hand/glove into his mouth and then he bites down

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              the video slow motion, close up replay clearly shows Maidana biting Floyd.. Didn't you see the post-interview with Maidana, they asked him about the bite straight after the fight. He uses his own hand/glove to position Floyd's hand/glove into his mouth and then he bites down
              I have to watch it again but it just looked to me that Floyd was putting his glove over Maidana's mouth I couldn't see Chino actually trying to bite or chew at it.

Comment

Cameras didn't spot any bite.
                There wasn't any evidence of a bite.
                Conclusion: there was no bite.

Comment

he didnt bite him, so I dont get this floydgimper thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Errr...no it didnt.

Comment

Working...
                    X