Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham in Tears Over Loss: I Was Cheated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Are we on the same page??? Chris Byrd right.?.?.?
    I'm not sure.....wait are you talking about what Chris Byrd scored this fight? my Chris Byrd reply was in reference to his Vitali fight. You know, the shoulder injury?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Can't take freedom seriously any more after Koecny vs Baysangurov.... and fights like this reminds me why he has no credibility
      Let me guess, he had Konecny winning that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
        The sweet science of boxing is now in a glass case at a museum because now what's in is charging forward and throwing wild punches don't matter if they land or not. I've become numb to this. The sport was founded on technique of boxing and that's what Steve did. Instead we had Adamek rewarded for just coming forward and fighting like a caveman.
        Heavyweight boxing has always had just as much of this as the sweet science. Cunningham showed off some skill early before he flagged. Neither is a great Heavyweight by any stretch but neither was this fight an indictment of the division right now.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          I'm not sure.....wait are you talking about what Chris Byrd scored this fight? my Chris Byrd reply was in reference to his Vitali fight. You know, the shoulder injury?
          Yeah I was.... Complete mix up.... My fault

Comment

Not mad at the red k..... But I along with several other posters here had the same score of 9-3 including Cliff Rold..... Did you red k him as well???

Another suggestion.... Check twitter and see if you see more scores resembling mine or yours

If Fightscore collects scorecards for this bout I will link you there as well
            I'd green k you for this post, but I've already given you green k before so it's not letting me, haha. Anyway, ridiculous how anyone can see it for Adamek unless they have a clear bias.

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
              The sweet science of boxing is now in a glass case at a museum because now what's in is charging forward and throwing wild punches don't matter if they land or not. I've become numb to this. The sport was founded on technique of boxing and that's what Steve did. Instead we had Adamek rewarded for just coming forward and fighting like a caveman.
              i'm guessing you aren't a joe calzaghe fan.

Comment

Yeah I was.... Complete mix up.... My fault
                It's all good

Comment

This was a robbery, USS won it by 7-5, Adameks best round was the last round.

That was foul how they pranked him saying it was a draw, than changing it and than saying Adamek won. But like they say can't leave it in a judges hands,sometimes judges give it to the aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Adamek's thing is getting beaten as soon as he leaves his hometown bumfight comfort zone. He's the most overrated fighter I've come across in the 5 years I've been watching boxing so far.
                    5 years, wow you're definitely a qualified critic.

Comment

Did he cried?

Comment

Working...
                      X