Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan v Molina - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to see Khan throw less punches.

His jab is a weapon. I can't see him changing though, he loves an ineffective flurry.

Comment

This is a bounce back fight, nothing more, nothing less.

If the unthinkable happens and Khan loses, he's retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        I have to be honest I havent got a clue who Molina is or anything about him. So I can't comment on who wins. But to the fight proffesor above saying his new trainer might fix his defense. You have to realise he said Roach did that. Until he got laid out by Garcia, he was still claiming Roach had turned him into an unstoppable force.
        This is very true.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          This is very true.
          Your getting alot of love in the knowledgable unbiased poster thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            If the unthinkable happens and Khan loses, he's retiring.
            doubt it. khan still talks of himself as if he's a prospect, so i don't see him hanging them up any time soon. if he does somehow manage to lose this, though, they really ought to start matching him more carefully, because a couple more garcia/prescott style knock-outs will leave him with brain damage. it's not like he has that many brain cells to spare in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Khan seemed to be in great shape vs Garcia...
              If you look at him compared to Ariza conditioning, he was way too muscular up top with Tabares. That would mean he'd have to compensate with less leg muscle so his base would be compromised. Tabares trained him to look good sure, but he wasn't balanced out, like when Ariza trains him.

Khan needed to have less upper body muscle and more leg muscle. But Tabares had him lifting weights because he's used to training heavyweights, specifically David Haye, where making weight isn't a primary concern.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X