Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico: Island of Champions (Teaser Trailer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Rico: Island of Champions (Teaser Trailer)

Take a behind the scene look at what happens inside and out of the ring, in this trailer for the upcoming documentary Puerto Rico: Island of Champions by Davi "Boricua" Infante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRHWq_Fv--Q

Cool vid m8.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-27-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks @ so sorry

Comment

every fighter has their eyebrows done lol

not that I don't get mine cleaned up of course.. but some are just wayy over the top lol

Comment

Good video, I enjoyed it

Comment

the ricans have no champs that matter cause cottos belt was a gift for fighting yuri foreman(the gimp),instead of champions , puerto ricans now have people like dulorme(lol), juanma(LOL!!!!!), cintron(my god he sukks!!!!!), brother cotto(lol), orlando cruz(the gay boxer), camacho jr, quintana(the trackstar , LOL!!!!!!!), etc.

prs best fighter is a fighter who is nmore known for going down on a knee than any win which might be calderon or cotto , lol, your pick, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              the ricans have no champs that matter cause cottos belt was a gift for fighting yuri foreman(the gimp),instead of champions , puerto ricans now have people like dulorme(lol), juanma(LOL!!!!!), cintron(my god he sukks!!!!!), brother cotto(lol), orlando cruz(the gay boxer), camacho jr, quintana(the trackstar , LOL!!!!!!!), etc.

prs best fighter is a fighter who is nmore known for going down on a knee than any win which might be calderon or cotto , lol, your pick, lol

Comment

LOL at the butthurt Margarito fans.

Great vid btw!

Comment

Working...
                X