Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooooo...y'all think pac drinks hennessey after all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    A shot Morales even switched southpaw in the closing rounds as he humiliated that coward ass faggot,
    He even resorted to blaming his f
    uckass socks on that pathetic performance.

He's lucky it wasn't me interviewing him when he came out with that stupid shit, I'd of spit right into his fuckass eye.
    Morales wasn't shot, and he didn't humiliate Pacquiao.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Morales was shot the second he blew up to 135.........and had 90% of his bodyweight in water knocked out of him by Rahim.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No he's only got the stomach for drinking Arums juice.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Morales wasn't shot, and he didn't humiliate Pacquiao.
          Morales had just come off a lose to Barrera,
          In which was a damaging trilogy...

Did Manny decide to fight Barrera? Fuck no, he decided to fight a man coming off a lose in Erik Morales and still got the shit beaten out of him...

Manny is a fraud and a coward, he is what is wrong with this sport,
          Between steroid using, paying off judges, ducking fighters and dodging his taxes, the man does not deserve respect from anyone.

Comment

I'm never wrong, I even said Marquez would whoop his ass in the third fight,
            And that he did.

*ahem*

no he didnt.

ya gotta be better than the champ to beat him, not just shy of as good.

so. sorry. you be wrong, muttha****a.

i say that with all the love in my heart.

Comment

Did Manny decide to fight Barrera? Fuck no, he decided to fight a man coming off a lose in Erik Morales and still got the shit beaten out of him...

Between steroid using, paying off judges, ducking fighters and dodging his taxes, the man does not deserve respect from anyone.
              Why fight MAB again when he completely raped him in the first fight?

He absolutely destroyed Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                *ahem*

no he didnt.

ya gotta be better than the champ to beat him, not just shy of as good.

so. sorry. you be wrong, muttha****a.

i say that with all the love in my heart.
                Listen, son.... He beat his ass and badly too...

He was robbed you didn't watch the fight, obviously...

BTW, it's good to have you back, get rid of "Bossy" for me too, she thinks she running the bitch' shit in here, we know only you can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Why fight MAB again when he completely raped him in the first fight?

He absolutely destroyed Barrera.
                  Why you bringin up shit two years before?

FACT is, Morales didn't deserve a fight with Manny and he still fu
                  cked em' up, why you tryna defend a coward like him Run? Cmon mayne...

Comment

oh dear, such negativity in my thread. this makes me sad. 'specially since i adore my pac.
                    he may not be all that big. but hes got that sorta sensitivity and sad eyes but super dooper smile that i love.

Comment

Listen, son.... He beat his ass and badly too...

He was robbed you didn't watch the fight, obviously...

BTW, it's good to have you back, get rid of "Bossy" for me too, she thinks she running the bitch' shit in here, we know only you can do that.

i did watch the fight. and your boy fought well. but hey.im biased. theres a chance, however slight, that i may be.....wrong?

ahahahahahahah oh my what am i thinking. no. im right

Comment

Working...
                      X