Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius Grabs Controversial Split Decision Over Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw it I thought it was very close but if I see it again maybe I would give it to Chisora Helenius won but both would get dominated by the Klitschkos

Comment

LOL, I find it funny how many people need to vent on a forum. You should all just realize that controversial fights are really what keep the sport interesting, for example if Cotto didn't get a gift decision against Clottey he wouldn't have faced Pacquiao. And Pacquiao sold more PPV facing Cotto than he did Clottey. In this case I think it's Helenius vs either Klitschko will sell better than Chisora even though neither has a chance.

Comment

Done. Finished.

This is why I am through with this joke of a sport also known as a business. NO justification in this robbery. Boxing is a farce and there is no fairness anymore. I hope MMA kicks boxings ass now. Having said that whatever becomes the most mainstream will be dominated by the dishonest money men - frauds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I usually don't agree with this guy but he is 100% correct on this fight.

Comment

Complete farce of a decision. Helenius won four rounds at the very most and that is being kind to him. I knew Helenius was an average fighter with good power and I predicted that Chisora would give him a good fight if he came into the fight in shape, but even I was surprised by his performance:

Originally posted by P4P Opinion
              Call me crazy, but I smell an upset here if and I mean if Chisora is in shape. Helenius has been a little overrated around these parts because of his punching power and his ability to beat former belt holders who are past their sell-by date. Chisora isn't afraid to mix it up and he can take a shot, so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he pulls the upset, especially as Helenius is yet to be chin-checked. I don't think the Fury fight is the best barometer to judge Chisora by, as for whatever reason he just did not get in shape for that fight and stood no chance as a result. We'd have seen a much closer fight and possibly a Chisora victory if he'd had the stamina to keep up the pace of the early rounds.

Not saying I rate Chisora particularly highly, but I think he can be a handful for most heavyweights and I'm yet to be convinced of anything with Helenius except his power. Depends entirely on Chisora's shape.
              Thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post11493605

Hypejob exposed.

Comment

Del Boy got ****ed....

Another screw job. Great to see Del fighting like he meant it and in good shape - THAT Chisora flattens Fury!

Comment

Take a look at the compubox stats Sauerland and know at the whole world knows your screw job artists! Nobody respects you.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Man you people are dumb. Since when does coming forward and throwing wild right hands that get blocked = winning rounds.
                    Man shut the fk up u blind? ... your boyfreind was dominated beaten up barley won 3 rounds..I feel for chisora ..not even a close fight i use the term loosley but that was a robbery!

Comment

• This was a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X