Was the Moon landing legitimate?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    You have my attention.
    hope I didn't start something that results in 200 threads being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      People who think we didn't go to the moon are crackpots at best.

PS: Buzz Aldrin rules:

Comment

Of cos they did went to the moon. They bring back Sentinel Prime to earth.

Comment

check this link out

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Comment

Conspiracy theories relating to the moon landings have been utterly debunked.

Man HAS been to the moon; it is one of our (us humans) greatest achievements which we should be incredibly proud of.

Comment

You would have thought if anyone were to doubt the moon landing, it would have been those pesky Soviets. But no, they tipped their hats in acknowledgement. It seems the main doubters are usually Americans. Incredible really.

Comment

Monkeys landed on the moon before humans. This is a goddamn fact that cannot be disputed.

Comment

The wind thing is ridiculous. Lol. There is no wind. If you notice.. the flag only waves when one of the astronauts are touching the pole. The planting of the flag on the moon allows the flag to continue to wave.

We've been to the moon. End of story.

Comment

The first moon landing was a hoax. Russia was just about to land on the moon and the US couldn't let that happen. Russia watched the US spaceship only get so far but they didn't land on the moon. Eventually the US did land on the moon but the real question is what they found there that has kept them from going back.

Comment

I dont believe so... I once asked my science teacher in highschool and he refused to give me a answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X