No announcement yet.

In reality I think *****s, Golden Boy, and the Mayweathers won the first round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titanium View Post
    The first mistake the TS made is include "*****s" and "reality" in the same sentence!
    Well **** they better back Golden B and the Mayweathers up because they seem to know as much as them LOL. It's not going to be internet talk now, it's time to prove to the world what a cheat Pacquiao is.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post

Greatest of our time......

Ain't scarred to take a blood test...... Ain't afraid of needles....

Ain't asking for 100 million to fight....

Doesn't weight drain his opponents..... Doesn't duck top fighters..... Doesn't Cherry pick.....

Doesn't fight old men(HES A OLDMAN!)..... Doesn't fight guys coming off of devastating loses....

Doesn't fight guys that come off a years layoff... Doesn't take a year off of fighting......

Etc... Etc.... Etc.....

You get the picture tree monkey?

*******s are some of the dumbest idiots on the planet..... they don't even watch Boxing...

you watch boxing?.... OMG

Comment

*****s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *******s.....

Comment

peds experts aka as *****s this is the right time to expose pac, show your love and support to the mayweathers and gbp they badly needed all your help. Lol

Comment

Right on time...

Floyd Mayweather Sr. admits Pacquiao steroids claims are pure hearsay

Saddled with the burden of proof and an ongoing defamation lawsuit, Floyd Mayweather Sr. backpedals and openly admits what most intelligible species already know about his claims regarding Manny Pacquiao and steroids. He doesn't know $h!t.

"I didn't say I know for a fact that Pacquiao is on steroids," Floyd Sr. exclaimed to FightHype.com, and went on a racial and profanity-laced tirade against a reporter whom he described as a "hillbilly a$$ motherF**ker" that twisted his statements. I later on discovered that the person who caught Mayweather Sr.'s ire is none other than Examiner colleague Brad Cooney. Cooney denied any wrongdoing accused of him by Floyd Sr. and invites readers to judge for themselves by checking out his column and podcast at 8countnews.com.

If I may say so myself, Floyd Sr. isn't the best of sources in boxing, unless all you're looking for is entertainment and a good knee-slapper. Floyd Sr. is a comedian, and it comes as no surprise for him to say that all of his incriminating statements against Pacquiao have no factual basis. Anybody can say they believe something, but to go on a crusade with a few others to go and bash another person's integrity in the media with baseless and malicious accusations is a classless thing to do. Such actions have consequences. If Floyd Sr. thinks he's in the barbershop simply talking smack, then he has another thing coming. Because of his comments, together with his son Floyd Jr., Oscar Dela Hoya, Richard Schaefer and Roger Mayweather, several people now believe that Pacquiao is on steroids. That damage is irreparable and irreversible unless the guilty parties issue a public apology or the law clears Pacquiao's name.

This is not the hood in case Papa Floyd is trying to be "slick". Yes, he can backpedal as much as he wants, but the damage has been done. Going back on their statements now by virtue of wordplay only proves the lack of cojones in his part. Even in the streets, this type of behavior is considered 'fugazi'. You got to back up what you say. If you don't know, better ask about it.

Here's some unsolicited advice to Floyd Sr.: "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...d-peds-charges

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              peds experts aka as *****s this is the right time to expose pac, show your love and support to the mayweathers and gbp they badly needed all your help. Lol

Comment

*****s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *******s.....
                Good for you...it's time to expose Pac...don't flake out

Comment

I never knew Forest Whitaker & Paul Scholes were Boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                    I never knew Forest Whitaker & Paul Scholes were Boxing fans.

nice one...

Comment

Working...
                    X